SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 6, 2013) -
- Customers now can order an expanded portfolio of Avaya-compatible, third-party applications directly from Avaya and its channel partners.
Avaya, a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions and services, today announced it has added new technology partners and their products and services to the DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP), an initiative that streamlines the way customers order Avaya-compatible applications.
Solutions from 13 new and existing SPP technology partners have been added to the program in recent months based on the strategic value they bring to Avaya's portfolio. Each is available for order directly from Avaya and its channel partners in the U.S. and Canada, with delivery, implementation, service and support provided by the SPP companies.
Recently added SPP DevConnect Technology Partners and their solutions include:
- CallCopy: A workforce optimization and management suite for Avaya Aura® and Avaya Proactive Contact that works across distributed contact center architectures and with disparate enterprise applications.
- DuVoice: Hospitality applications for Avaya IP Office that include a property management system interface, automated wakeup calls, guest messaging and more.
- FCS: Billing solutions for the hospitality industry that work across multiple property management systems and provide voicemail and call accounting for limited service hotels. FCS also provides professional services for Avaya Hospitality Messaging Server 400.
- Knoahsoft: Workforce optimization solutions for Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office, including Call & Screen recording, Quality & Performance management, Coaching, eLearning, Speech Analytics, Post-call Survey and Workforce Management tools.
- Movitas: Mobile hospitality applications for Avaya Aura and Avaya Communication Server 1000 that allow guests to connect their mobile device to a hotel phone system for calls, messages, information and promotions.
- Mutare: Speech-to-text solutions for Avaya IP Office that convert voicemail into email messages, instant messages and SMS for faster response to critical calls.
- NetIQ: Network management solutions for Avaya Communication Server 1000 and Avaya Aura that accelerate the deployment of unified communications networks, helping to maintain voice quality and enabling proactive infrastructure performance improvements.
- OAISYS: Voice compliance and quality monitoring solutions for Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office that work across a wide range of deployment types and devices.
- ObjectTel: Software that manages IP phones and other endpoints on an Avaya Aura network for business continuity, simplified maintenance and firmware upgrades, and remediation across multiple Avaya systems.
- Phybridge: Data switch innovation that delivers Ethernet and PoE over a single pair of wire enabling companies to use their existing TDM voice infrastructure to support Avaya IP telephony solutions.
- Symmetrics: A reporting and analysis suite for Avaya Aura Contact Center and Call Management System that integrates real-time, historical and call-detail data with metrics from applications and systems across the contact center - delivering a complete view of the customer experience.
Additionally, new solutions from existing SPP technology partners have been added to the program:
- Conveyant: An attendant console for fast and efficient PC-based call processing for Avaya Communication Server 1000.
- RSI: A new scalable, cloud-based call accounting application for Avaya IP Office that is accessible anywhere, anytime.
Over 30 value-added solutions have been introduced by Avaya and its distributors through the SPP program since the program was introduced in May 2012. Each is tested for Avaya interoperability through Avaya DevConnect, a global program promoting innovative, third-party products that extend the value of a customer's investment in Avaya solutions.
Select Product Program applications are featured online in the Avaya DevConnect Marketplace (www.devconnectmarketplace.com).
"We use Symmetrics nVISION Suite with our Avaya contact center as part of our goal to achieve the highest possible customer service ratings from our plan members. With Symmetrics and Avaya, we get a complete view of our members' experience in our contact center, from the start of a call in our interactive voice response (IVR) platform to its resolution by an agent."
-- Mark Cowan, senior project manager, contact center and UC program management, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
"We are delighted to be able to order Phybridge products from Avaya distribution as it simplifies our ordering process and it combines the entire customer solution into one tight bundle for our clients. We have been successful using Phybridge to help us position the Avaya IP telephony portfolio as an easy to install and manage solution that leverages the customer's existing telephony infrastructure, and now the ordering process is just as easy. We can't wait to have it added to our contracts with an Avaya part number!"
-- Jacequeline D'Ambrosi, vice president sales, DJJ Technologies
"The rapid growth of the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program reflects the significant value it delivers to our clients. We're making it easier than ever for them to purchase a portfolio of Avaya-compatible, third-party solutions -- each handpicked for its strategic value. Businesses have ready access to compelling applications that help them work more efficiently and effectively, grow their revenues and do more with their Avaya investment."
-- Eric Rossman, vice president developer relations, Avaya
Avaya, Avaya Aura, Avaya IP Office, channel partners, communications solutions, DevConnect, hospitality industry, IP phones, resellers, third-party developers, unified communications, voice over IP
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Follow Avaya on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, and the Avaya Connected Blog.