SOURCE: Axxess Pharma, Inc
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Apr 25, 2014) - Axxess Pharma Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AXXE) a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., announces their online marketing campaign that was scheduled to be launched in late March 2014 has been rescheduled to launch on May 1, 2014.
The delay is due to an overload of large companies continuously purchasing advertising space during the NCAA Basketball Final Four. This strong demand has dramatically increased the cost of ad space on the site by 3 to 4 times. This rise in cost effectively priced-out a number of other buyers. Some of the companies who purchased advertising space include GEICO, Apple, Microsoft, Cadillac and Infiniti.
Now that all major sporting events have completed for the season, AllStar Health Brands will launch their online advertising campaign on May 1, 2014. The campaign will target advertising on over 250,000 US websites including ESPN.com and NCAA.com. AllStar Health Brands continues to target $1.5 million in monthly sales of TapouT-branded products.
Despite the temporary delay in their online marketing campaign, AllStar Health Brands has continued to increase sales and position the company for a world-wide break out in TapouT branded orders. Below are the latest developments over the last 35 days.
- US Military: TapouT line of Pain Relief and Muscle Growth products have been approved for sale in exchanges world-wide by a branch of the US military serving active service memebrs and their families as well as retirees.
- Amazon.com: The largest world-wide on-line retailer Amazon.com sells out initial order of TapouT pain relief products and places second order.
- Go4ITNutrition: AllStar Health Brands receives Additional purchase order for TapouT Muscle Recovery products from Go4ITNutrition.com, a massive online marketplace that deals specifically in sports supplements and sports nutrition products. The website features hundreds of the top brands in the industry.
- BIOVEA: High-profile international online sales company and leading manufacturer/distributor, BIOVEA placed an initial order for the TapouT-branded Pain Relief product line.
- Victory Brands, Inc.: Leading Canadian distributor places additional purchase order for AllStar Health Brands TapouT branded product line. Continued re-orders from Victory Brands steadily increasing momentum of Canadian sales.
- Meeting with Large Size Retailers: Axxess Pharma Inc. & All Star Health Brands to Meet With Some of the Largest Retailers in the United States at ECRM EPPS Event
Dr. Daniel Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma and its subsidiary AllStar Health Brands stated: "Our Company has continued to increase sales at a rapid pace over the last 35 days. The launch of our aggressive on-line marketing campaign will help fuel our sales growth."
About Axxess Pharma Inc.: Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess's goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain -- to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://buytapoutme.com and http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
For more information, please visit www.axxesspharmainc.com, or contact Investor Relations at (973) 351-3868.
About TapouT: TapouT is a lifestyle brand that has been at the forefront of Mixed Martial Arts since its inception in 1997. The label is rapidly growing into other sports and categories, offering merchandise for men, women and kids. TapouT has endorsed high-profile professional athletes who compete in sports such as basketball, football, baseball, stock car racing, and most famously, MMA. TapouT is sold in sporting goods stores, specialty retailers and online. For updates and more information, please visit TapouT.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be and uncertainties.