ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - August 28, 2014) - After 14 years of hard work on one of the most complete procure-to-pay solutions on the market, b-pack is thrilled to announce the release of a new offer that takes it to the next level in e-procurement. Recently, b-pack has been focused on facilitating the user's experience and simplifying the deployment of these solutions in the cloud.
A lot of organizations have already implemented P2P, mainly to manage their indirect spend and the procurement process with internal catalogs, purchase orders and invoice automation as well as vendor management. But after successful use of this procure-to-pay application and getting return on the investment, they are now searching for the next generation solution to bring them even more benefits and savings. To address these customers, b-pack has successfully released a new set of modular solution that brings to existing P2P owners the following benefits:
- Broader deployment using a centralized solution for global companies worldwide. Ability to manage all types of requirements and constraints in the same multi-tenant application
- Capability to import the existing business processes into the procurement solution, including e-Commerce purchasing, standard requisition, Capex purchasing, Services, SOW, etc.
- Management of up to 100% of the spend due to different optimized processes (3-way matching, 2-way matching, recurring spend, direct invoice entering, MRO and inventory integration etc.)
- Real-time finance automation with cash management, budget and contract spend forecast and accurate daily cut-off with accruals
- Open architecture allows integrating the solution in any existing business ecosystem due to limitless web-service APIs
- Advanced dashboards with KPI and business intelligence tools allow power users to find any detailed information
The standard b-pack procure-to-pay solution offers easy setup and implementation, while the advanced e-procurement solution allows addressing in detail company's existing business processes. b-pack believes that organizations that have gone through a big transformation by implementing an e-procurement solution deserve to go even further by increasing their margin while operating at high speed.