VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - May 8, 2014) - The BC chapter of the American Marketing Association (BCAMA) has announced the full details of its largest-ever VISION Conference. With an impressive lineup of expert speakers from across the country and more exhibitors than ever before, the highly-anticipated 25th annual conference is a must for any marketer wanting to stay ahead of the game. Tipped to be a marketer's playdate you don't want to miss, the big day is just around the corner on Wednesday, May 14.
The conference will focus on the concept of play and will feature keynotes from today's top brands including Procter & Gamble, IBM, Oracle, Game-Based Marketing and Songza.
The interactive, all-day event will play host to 400 marketers from around the region and will feature 15 speakers, 20 exhibitors, case studies, new technology, dynamic networking, and innovation workshops. Attendees will also have the opportunity to take part in a LOUDtable series where there will be six rotations of 15 minutes covering up to 20 current marketing topics. Hot topics include experiential, mobile marketing, gamification, big data, wearables, online and social media buying, content marketing, social media, UX/UI, innovation, and more.
"We're extremely proud of our lineup for VISION 2014 and are excited to share it with the marketing community," says BCAMA President, Sarah Finstad. "We believe that British Columbia is at the forefront of marketing innovation so it's great to be able to host an event of this scale where we really will have top talent all under one roof. The playful approach we've taken to this year's conference will ensure that it's an event to remember."
Date: Wednesday, May 14
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountaineer Station, 1755 Cottrell Street, Vancouver
Transportation: Free shuttle service to and from venue and downtown
- Cory Treffiletti, VP Strategy, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Gabe Zichermann, author of Game-Based Marketing
- Dustin Garis, Disruptive Innovator & Marketing Troublemaker, Procter & Gamble
- Vanessa Thomas, Managing Director, Songza Canada
- Warren Tomlin, Partner, Global Business Services, IBM
- Nikolas Badminton, Principal at DesignCultureMind, will be VISION 2014's MC & Play Moderator
- Nick Black - The Drivers of Play - Research and Strategy
- Kharis O'Connell - Global Mechanic - Wearables
- Afashin Mehan - Woke - Getting Innovative
- Mike Rodenburgh - Ipsos Reid - Brains! What Zombies Can Teach us About Brand Trust & Corporate Reputation
- Shane Gibson - Social Media for Corporations
- Alan Amerault - Cardinal Path - Separating signal from noise: Data lessons for marketers
- Mikey Scott - Herschel Supply - Content Marketing Done Right
- Chris Miller - Invoke Media - Innovation
- Pete Smyth - iamota - Mobile Marketing
For more information on the VISION Conference or to secure your seat, visit www.bcama.com or call 604-564-1262.
The BC chapter of the American Marketing Association (www.bcama.com) has been the province's leading marketing source since 1955. With over 400 members, the BCAMA is a non-profit association made possible by a dedicated team of volunteers including board members, committee members and sponsors. As one of the most highly regarded chapters in North America, the BCAMA was awarded with the prestigious international Chapter of the Year award in 1995, 1996, Chapter of Excellence in 1997, and special merits in 2004 and 2006.
Follow @bcama on Twitter or connect with us at facebook.com/bcama.