VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Dec. 11, 2013) - Excitement is building as the BC Technology Industry Association (BCTIA) prepares to unveil six:forty, a new event taking place Tuesday, December 17, 2013, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm, at The Roundhouse, 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver.
six:forty features eight BC entrepreneurs, armed with only 20 slides, and 20 seconds per slide, to tell the personal stories behind the successful BC-based companies they've built.
The featured presenters are:
- Emcee & Presenter: Greg Malpass, CEO & Founder, Traction on Demand
- Stacey Cerniuk, President & CEO, Annex Consulting Group
- Michael Fergusson, CEO & Founder, Ayogo
- David Gratton, CEO, Work at Play
- Wade Larson, President, Co-Founder & COO, UrtheCast
- Guylain Roy-MacHabee, President & CEO, Rx Networks
- Christine Sommers, CEO & Co-Founder, ePACT Network
- Ryan St. Germaine, CEO & Co-Founder, Jobcast
The evening will be attended by over 100 members of the tech and business community.
Presentations begin at 6:00pm.
More information can be found at www.bctia.org/sixforty.
||December 17, 2013
||5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
||The Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver