SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - November 14, 2016) - Sedgwick LLP is pleased to announce that "Benchmark Litigation -- 2017" has recognized the firm and its attorneys with numerous honors, including a National Tier 1 ranking in Insurance as well as accolades for the California and New Jersey offices. Additionally, eight attorneys were named "Litigation Stars." The rankings reflect peers and client feedback in addition to litigation results.
Sedgwick's recognition includes:
- "US: Insurance" - Tier I
- "California: Benchmark Rankings" - Highly Recommended
- "New Jersey: Benchmark Rankings" - Recommended
- Ralph Campillo - "Litigation Star" and "Local Litigation Star" in Energy and Natural Resources, FCPA and Enforcement, Insurance and Product Liability
- Bruce Celebrezze - "Litigation Star" and "Local Litigation Star"
- Kevin Dunne - "Local Litigation Star"
- Ralph Guirgis - "Litigation Star" and "Local Litigation Star"
- Michael Healy - "Litigation Star" and "Local Litigation Star"
- Fern O'Brian - "Local Litigation Star"
- Michael Tanenbaum - "Local Litigation Star"
- Alan Vickery - "Local Litigation Star"
Each year, Benchmark Litigation determines its firm and attorney rankings following phone interviews with litigators and their clients. During these interviews, researchers identify the leading litigators and firms by examining recent casework by firms and asking individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers.
Sedgwick's firm and attorney rankings can be found here.
About Sedgwick LLP
Sedgwick LLP provides trial, appellate, litigation management, counseling, risk management and transactional legal services to the world's leading companies. With offices in Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Kansas City, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Newark, Orange County (Calif.), San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C., and an affiliated office in Bermuda, Sedgwick's collective experience spans the globe and virtually every industry. For more information about Sedgwick, its lawyers and the services it provides, visit www.sedgwicklaw.com.