NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jul 23, 2013) - Bernard Hodes Group, the talent communications company, announced today the launch of HodesX, the company's new careers site platform designed to provide clients with an innovative, cutting-edge careers site solution that delivers an engaging, personalized candidate experience to their job applicants.
A robust, full-featured responsive careers site platform, HodesX provides an unparalleled combination of jobseeker and client tools together in a single package. Built upon ten core elements, this complete, world-class package is a compilation of many best practice career website solutions and strong analytics to ensure clients can manage their recruitment campaigns successfully. HodesX also provides a fresh approach to recruitment marketing, providing clients with advanced technology and targeted content that enhances the way companies find and engage with top talent.
"What we wanted to do with HodesX is simplify the idea around creating a careers website," said Kane Cochran, vice president of Product Management & Innovation for Hodes. "We have really taken the time to find the best features and functionality and bring them into HodesX."
Learn more from our video by clicking here.
HodesX gives the company's clients a competitive edge in connecting with candidates as the solution was built with responsive web design to adapt seamlessly on any device. This approach makes it easier for candidates to navigate the career site whether viewed on a desktop monitor, tablet or smartphone. HodesX also includes mobile apply functionality, allowing job seekers to search, find, and apply to opportunities from any device. Clients also benefit from innovative design and copy writing, SEO best practices and proprietary job data acquisition technology to ensure jobs are distributed to targeted candidates.
Other key features of the solution include:
- Advanced Tracking and Analytics: All HodesX careers sites are tracked using Google Analytics to measure traffic sources, visitor profiles and in-site activity, giving visibility into who visitors are, how they found the site and what actions they took.
- Search Engine Optimization: HodesX careers sites are built using the latest SEO best practices, with every page optimized to adhere to the most effective SEO procedures, including optimized content (including job postings), title tags, description tags, internal links, file names and more.
- Client Portal: The HodesX Client Portal is designed to provide a wealth of resources to recruiting teams, including robust relationship marketing, job distribution, recruitment marketing intelligence platform and access to a robust learning portal.
- Filtered Job Search: Jobseekers benefit from an innovative approach to searching for jobs, as they can see how the criteria entered affects the number of jobs the company has available. As they add or remove search criteria, results are updated on the same page in real time.
- Personalization: HodesX includes the latest iteration of the company's Social JobMatcher solution, which offers candidates personalized recommendations for themselves and their networks by logging on with their social media profiles.
HodesX is an exciting product for us because it offers the best of both worlds," said Andy Katz, senior vice president of Digital, Bernard Hodes Group. "It's a culmination of everything Hodes has built over the last couple of years, in one easy to understand application."
To learn more about HodesX, visit www.hodesx.com
About Bernard Hodes Group
Since 1970, Bernard Hodes Group has been the originator of the recruitment industry's trailblazing innovations. From pioneering employment branding as a multichannel solution to developing one of the first online job boards, Hodes continues its track record of award-winning offerings through today's new digital, mobile and social strategies.
Hundreds of multinational companies -- including many industry leaders -- rely on Hodes to help source, engage and retain qualified talent. Headquartered in New York City, Hodes supports its growing client portfolio through offices and affiliates around the globe. To learn more, visit www.hodes.com.