AURORA, IL--(Marketwired - Jul 26, 2016) - BERNINA of America, the premier manufacturer of sewing, embroidery and quilting machines, is pleased to honor its top Dealers for 2015 that demonstrated exemplary sales, service and customer education. These Dealers were recognized at the BERNINA University Dealer training conference, which was held July 15 - 18 in New Orleans, La.
"Our top Dealers for 2015 represented BERNINA with truly outstanding sales and first-class customer service and educational support," said Paul Ashworth, president of BERNINA of America. "They are a model of success for other BERNINA Dealers to emulate. We congratulate them on a job well done."
Sew Much More in Austin, Tex., received the 2015 BERNINA Presidential Award. The award recognizes the Dealer that best exemplifies the spirit of cooperation and education represented by the BERNINA brand. This includes the implementation of a successful integrated marketing program that supports the entire BERNINA product line, modern store merchandise concepting, a well-developed educational approach, dedication to total customer service, and above-average growth in dollar sales and BERNINA units sold.
The 2015 Rookie of the Year Award was presented to Keff and Abigail Wilson of BERNINA Omaha in Omaha, Neb. and Chris Blakeman, Blakeman Vacuum & Sewing, Cheyenne, Wyo. who best incorporated the lessons of BERNINA Dealer training into its operation and delivered impressive 2015 results.
In addition, District Dealer of the Year Award winners from the BERNINA's 11 districts were acknowledged:
- Laurie Mangold, Sew Special Quilts, San Antonio, Texas
- Richard and Rod Borget, Dave's BERNINA, Provo/St. George, Utah
- Lisa and Steve Mullins, Wandering Stitches, Orlando, Fla.
- Gerald and Lois Nichols, Sunflower Creations, Copeland, Kan.
- Lou Wright and Rosalie Calise, Upland Vacuum & Sew, Upland, Calif.
- Ervin Zimmerman, Hinkletown Sewing Machine Shop, Ephrata, Penn.
- Rhonda Lopez, Nuttall's, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Judi and Tom West, Patchwork Plus, Marcellus, N.Y.
- Nancy Gloss, Al Hunt and Judy Pendley, Nancy's Calico Patch, Newport News, Va.
- Jenny Yannone, The Sewing Palace, Helena, Mont.
- Leon and Linda Hoover, Hoover's BERNINA Sew, Mifflinburg, Penn.
- Jim Meissner, Meissner Sewing Machine Company, Sacramento, Calif.
- Robert and Deborah Cornella, Quilter's Quest, Woodridge, Ill.
- Susan and Mike Carmichael, Life's a Stitch, DePere, Wis.
- Ron and Barbara Goldkorn, Sew Much More, Austin, Texas
- Barb Perry, Aurora Sewing Center, East Aurora/Williamsville, N.Y.
- Diana and John Marshall, Gloversville Sewing Center, Gloversville, N.Y.
- Jean Wilt and Karen Rellaford, High Country Quilts, Colorado Springs, Col.
- Timothy and Lois Hoover, Top Stitch Sewing Service, Barnett, Mo.
- Jack and Julie Pierce, Atlanta Sewing Center, Duluth/Marietta, Ga.
- Keff and Abigail Wilson, BERNINA of Omaha, Neb.
Founded in Switzerland more than 100 years ago, BERNINA is the world's premier manufacturer with a proven reputation for offering quality state-of-the-art sewing, quilting and embroidery machines, overlockers, and embroidery software. BERNINA's leadership is marked by an impressive number of ambassadors, industry leaders, influencers and bloggers who chose to partner with the company. BERNINA products are sold in the United States through a network of over 400 fully trained independent dealerships that also offer support and education. Select BERNINA and bernette machines, and BERNINA software can also be purchased online. BERNINA products are designed for beginning to advanced sewists and priced to meet a variety of budgets, with new products being introduced every year. You can follow BERNINA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/berninausa, Instagram: @BERNINAUSA, and Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/WeAllSew, and read BERNINA's WeAllSew blog at www.weallsew.com. To learn more about BERNINA and to find a Dealer, visit www.bernina.com or call (630)978-2500.