LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Dec 11, 2013) - The holiday season, from Christmas through the New Year, is a prime time for getting great values on hotels in Las Vegas. Travellers can book a room for a holiday vacation on the Strip, give the gift of a Las Vegas vacation, or spoil themselves for the holiday! Hotel promos and a variety of lodging choices in the Entertainment Capital of the World means there are options for every style and budget.
CheapoVegas.com recently reviewed the popular hotel options in Las Vegas this holiday season, and determined the best hotel choices for a Sin City getaway based on location, price and value! Don't forget to book online early and take advantage of exclusive hotel promos for the best deals.
On Strip Hotels:
1. Circus Circus Las Vegas: The go-to destination for families vacationing in Las Vegas. Circus Circus Las Vegas has tons of amenities including an indoor amusement park, arcades, and picky-eater friendly dining options. Take advantage of current promos for up to 45% off and room rates as low as $20 per night. http://www.cheapovegas.com/circuscircus.html
2. Excalibur: Another kid-friendly hotel, Excalibur is great for value hunters looking to vacation with the family. Multiple pools and on-site dining options can keep everybody entertained at a great price. Take advantage of current promos for up to 30% off, $20 food and beverage vouchers, and room rates as low as $30 per night. http://www.cheapovegas.com/excalibur.html
3. Luxor: The Luxor pyramid is one of the most iconic sights on the Strip, so what could be cooler than actually staying in the pyramid itself? That's right, not much. Standard rooms and mini-suites are available, so guests can book at their individual price point. Take advantage of current promos for 30-40% off, $20 food and beverage credit and room rates as low as $20 per night. http://www.cheapovegas.com/luxor.html
4. The Quad (formerly Imperial Palace): For great value on the Las Vegas Strip, The Quad can't be beat. Moderate prices make this hotel a great destination to strike out and explore Sin City from. Guests looking for a luxury experience may want to pass, however. Take advantage of current promos for up to 20% off already low prices, and a $25 food and beverage credit. http://www.cheapovegas.com/imperialpalace.html
1. Palace Station: Off-Strip doesn't mean guests are left wanting. Palace Station offers recently renovated spacious rooms with plenty of perks including rainfall showers and awesome views. Splurge with a tower room, or take advantage of value prices with a courtyard room. http://www.cheapovegas.com/palacestation.html
2. Sunset Station: Tasteful decor and excellent service make Sunset Station a great choice for lodging. Located in Henderson, this hotel is a little bit removed from the Strip, which means guests can avoid crowds. Don't worry though -- the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas is within an easy commute. http://www.cheapovegas.com/sunsetstation.html
Best Value 4-Star Casino Hotels:
1. Monte Carlo: For a well rounded holiday in Las Vegas, travellers can't go wrong with Monte Carlo. Popular shows on premise, an in-house spa, and great amenities make this hotel an easy choice. Take advantage of current promos for up to $100 off Blue Man Group tickets and room rates. http://www.cheapovegas.com/montecarlo.html
2. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: A fantastic pool, on-site restaurants, and a great casino all contribute to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino being one of Las Vegas' top party hotels. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino typically attracts a younger crowd and is a go-to destination for 20-somethings. Take advantage of current promos for up to 30% off. http://www.cheapovegas.com/hard-rock-hotel-and-casino
Part of the beauty of Las Vegas is its versatility. Young singles, families, and everyone in between can find a destination for their needs, interests, and price point in the Entertainment Capital of the World. There's no need to think that the holiday season means higher holiday prices -- let CheapoVegas.com get the ball rolling on a dream vacation in Las Vegas.
This article was written by Cash Cooper, editor for CheapoVegas.com.