SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 19, 2012) - PR professionals seeking to learn word-of-mouth marketing secrets that Fortune 500 companies -- and even pop stars like Lady Gaga -- use to create, empower and mobilize brand fans should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Beyond Word of Mouth PR: How to Create Customer Evangelists Who Help You Build Your Brand, Followers and Sales will also learn to form a passionate army of brand advocates who can help them build their brand, buzz and sales through proven techniques.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, November 29, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Naaz Nichols, Director of Social CRM, Travelocity
Kat Smith, Director, Social Media and Commerce, Petco
Blake Landau, Writer, Speaker and Consultant, Artemis (and former Customer Evangelist, Verizon Wireless)
Jackie Huba, Co-author, "Creating Customer Evangelists: How Loyal Customers Become a Volunteer Sales Force and Citizen Marketers: When People are the Message"
What PR pros will learn:
- Why "customer experience" is a growing discipline -- and how PR and communications fit into the customer experience marketing matrix
- How to assess and possibly change the corporate culture and PR approach to successfully share brand ownership with fans and customers
- How to lead the charge for creating customer evangelists
- Lessons from Lady Gaga: Six loyalty lessons of pop's "Monster" marketer
- Feedback First: Tools and tips for gathering customer feedback
- Building the Right Culture: How to share knowledge freely to encourage customer evangelism
- Building Buzz: How to build word of mouth networks online and off
- Creating Community: How to create and manage online and offline communities to find, engage and leverage brand fans or evangelists
- Creating a Cause: How to focus on making the world, the industry or clients' lives better to give brand fans a cause to rally behind
- "Big Three" Social Media: How to build a fan-oriented brand presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn -- plus how to integrate these channels
- Remarkable examples and lessons of how major brands have empowered customers online and off
- Missteps companies make when pursuing customer evangelism or experience programs -- and how to avoid making the same mistakes
- Measurement: How to measure customer evangelism to track and prove the value of these efforts
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.