SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 14, 2012) - Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced Blue Shield of California increased its online lead volume and revenues through AMP Agency's deployment of Marin Software Enterprise Edition. Integrated communications agency, AMP Agency manages Blue Shield of California's paid search marketing programs and to improve revenue acquisition tapped Marin Software, resulting in a 78% increase in leads and 16% reduction in cost per lead (CPL).
- Blue Shield of California, an independent member of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, is one of the largest provider networks in California. Blue Shield engaged AMP Agency to grow their online marketing campaigns and improve revenue acquisition.
- In a competitive environment, hitting Blue Shield's lead volume and efficiency goals had become a challenge. The powerful and easy to use predictive bidding capabilities of the Marin Software platform allowed AMP Agency to maximize lead volumes while maintaining complete visibility and control over cost per lead (CPL) targets.
- Using Marin, AMP Agency not only automated bid calculations, but also drove adjustments based on unique insight and expertise. The agency team modified bids based on the time of day and day of week to account for patterns in consumer behavior. Furthermore, by position bidding select high-value keywords AMP Agency was able to increase volumes in a cost-efficient manner.
- Utilizing Marin Software, AMP Agency succeeded in reaching maximum volume at the highest efficiency. Blue Shield's lead volume increased by 78% while CPL dropped 16%.
- Marin Software provides advertisers and agencies the world's leading digital ad management platform for search, social, display and mobile marketing. As a result of deploying Marin, customers experience gains in efficiency, visibility and financial performance.
"Health providers are up against a competitive and distinct environment when it comes to search marketing," said Troadio Satizabal, Online Marketing Manager at Blue Shield. "Marin Software's flexible advanced bidding optimization capabilities played an integral role in helping AMP Agency achieve Blue Shield of California's aggressive lead generation and efficiency goals within such a unique search atmosphere."
About Marin Software
Blue Shield Case Study
Marin Software Blog
Follow Marin Software on Twitter
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform, with over 1,500 brands managing more than $3.5 billion in annualized ad investments on Marin. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
About AMP Agency:
AMP Agency is an integrated communications agency that employs an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to conceive, develop and implement innovative marketing solutions that span all media channels and formats. All recommendations AMP makes are inspired by consumer insights and powered by an agency-wide spirit of integration and creativity. Our client roster is comprised of industry leaders including Maybelline New York, Samsonite, Intel, Hasbro, NFL PLAYERS and Bayer Advanced. For more information about AMP, including a creative portfolio and client roster, please visit www.ampagency.com, become a fan on Facebook, or follow @AMP_Agency on Twitter.