NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Oct 4, 2012) - Bluewolf today announced it has been named the recipient of the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award for Sales by Salesforce.com. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2012, the world's largest vendor technology conference, on Sept. 18 in San Francisco.
Comments on the News
- "We are proud to honor the achievements of the Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner ecosystem and congratulate Bluewolf on its Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award," said Elay Cohen, senior vice president, productivity, Salesforce.com. "Salesforce.com partners continue to play an important role in enabling our customers to transform their business with social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways."
- "Extensive engagement with GlaxoSmithKline's reps and their customers was a critical first step in the development of the Koach app and GlaxoSmithKline's broader mobility transformation," said Eric Berridge, co-founder and principal, Bluewolf. "The Koach app enables GlaxoSmithKline's reps to get full value from Salesforce while on the go, helping them have richer interactions with customers and track accounts more effectively."
- "The Koach app makes our sales reps more informed, so they are able to have more educated conversations with physicians," said Nancy Fernandez, senior manager, Expert Sales Operations and Telesales, GlaxoSmithKline. "This has taken our engagement with our customers to a new level and elevated our reputation in a highly commoditized market, increasing our brand loyalty and sales revenues."
GlaxoSmithKline, in partnership with Bluewolf, has adopted an agile business transformation approach to its mobility strategy. The first stage of GlaxoSmithKline's mobility transformation was development of the Koach mobile app, which automatically prompts reps with the right questions to ask physicians, so they can recommend the most appropriate products. The app also makes it more convenient for the reps to access the sales and marketing information they need and to track their activities on a single device, instead of juggling resources across multiple mobile devices. In addition, the Koach app provides GlaxoSmithKline's leadership with better visibility into sales calls and compliance with regulations.
About the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards
The Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards is an annual awards program honoring Salesforce.com's consulting partner ecosystem for the contributions they've made in helping customers leverage social and mobile technologies to transform the way they run their businesses. Award winners were honored at Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce, the world's largest vendor technology conference, held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Partner recipients of a Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award were acknowledged in one of 7 categories based on their outstanding customer implementation work:
- Innovation in Social Vision
- Innovation in Sales
- Innovation in Service
- Innovation in Marketing
- Innovation in Collaboration
- Innovation in Work
- Innovation in Platform
Bluewolf, the premier global agile consultancy firm, partners with customers to help them achieve maximum business value from their cloud, social, and mobile transformations. Bluewolf's agile transformation services uniquely address the changing needs of organizations today, prioritizing a collaborative approach to people engagement and effective processes that drives sustained business benefits from cloud, mobile, and social technologies. For 12+ years, Bluewolf has provided consulting, managed services, change strategy and training, and "elastic workforce" technology staffing architected specifically for cloud-based and mobile environments. Across the world, 1000s of customers in multiple industries trust Bluewolf to rapidly accelerate their business responsiveness through cloud, social, and mobile transformations. Visit www.bluewolf.com to learn more or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube.