SOURCE: BMO Financial Group
CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Jan 27, 2014) - With the U.S. grocery industry facing a wide variety of challenges and opportunities in 2014, BMO is hosting a webinar that will focus on a variety of critical topics, including:
- The Changing Retail Landscape: How are new retail entrants, channel blur and a new generation of consumers affecting traditional grocers? What will these changes mean for retailers, manufacturers, growers and investors?
- M&A Activity: There was plenty of consolidation in 2013. Why? Will there be more to come in 2014?
- IPOs: Which retailers went public last year? How have stocks from traditional grocers, big-box retailers and other channels performed?
- 30 minute presentation followed by a Q&A session.
- Jim Hertel, Managing Partner for food retail consulting company Willard Bishop, where he leads the strategy development consulting practice as well as business development, client service and new solutions efforts
- Kelly Bania, Director and Equity Analyst, BMO Capital Markets, where she covers Food Retailers, including traditional supermarkets, natural, organic & specialty food retailers, convenience stores and food distributors
The panel will be moderated by Mike Fordney, Managing Director, Food Group, BMO Harris Bank.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 11:30 AM Eastern / 10:30 AM Central
For registration and dial-in information, click here.