NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 15, 2016) - Capital Link's 3rd Annual Dissect ETFs Forum will take place on Thursday, September 29, 2016 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City.
This event is held in cooperation with the New York Stock Exchange and Bats Global Markets.
Institutional investors and financial advisors can attend the Forum at no cost. The event has been approved by the CFP Board and IMCA for 7 CFP/CIMA/CPWA CE Credits.
FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE
The Forum will feature industry leaders who through a series of panel discussions deep dive into critical topics related to the trends, developments and outlook of ETFs while reviewing major investment strategies using ETFs.
Capital Link's Dissect ETFs Forum is designed to provide an interactive platform to combine rich educational and informational content with extensive marketing and networking opportunities.
LUNCHEON KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Lee Kranefuss, Executive Chairman -- Source; Co-Founder -- 55 Capital
For more information and to register please click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser: http://forums.capitallink.com/etf/2016/index.html.
Qualified attendees can register at no cost.
CHANGING LANDSCAPE OF BOND ETFs PANEL
Dave Mazza, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research -- State Street Global Advisors (NYSE Arca: JNK)
- Bill Ahmuty, Head of SPDR ETF Fixed Income Group -- State Street Global Advisors (NYSE Arca: SRLN)
- Matthew Bartolini, Senior Research Strategist -- State Street Global Advisors
- Marcel Benjamin, Fixed Income ETF Product Specialist -- State Street Global Advisors
SMARTBETA AND MULTI FACTOR ETFs INVESTING PANEL
Jon Maier, Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager -- Merrill Lynch ETF Model Portfolios
- Tim Devlin, Managing Director, Global Equities -- JP Morgan Asset Management (NYSE Arca: JPUS) (NYSE Arca: JPGE)
- Matt Goulet, Vice President, Sector and ETF Investment Strategy -- Fidelity Investments
- Lukas Smart, Senior Portfolio Manager and Vice President -- Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Brandon Rakszawski, Product Manager -- VanEck (NYSE Arca: HYD) (NYSE Arca: ANGL) (NYSE Arca: EMLC)
CHASING YIELD -- MLP ETF INVESTING PANEL
Christopher Baxter, Vice President -- Morgan Stanley
- Jeremy Goff, Director, Strategic Ventures -- Tortoise Index Solutions (NYSE Arca: TPYP)
- Jay Hatfield, President -- Infrastructure Capital Advisors; Portfolio Manager -- InfraCAP
- Emily Hsieh, CFA, Director of Global Operations -- Alerian (NYSE Arca: AMLP) (NYSE Arca: ENFR)
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- Dennis Emanuel, Director of ETF & Closed End Fund Strategy -- ALPS Portfolio Solutions
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner & Co-founders -- ETFGI LLP
- Ogden Hammond, Executive Director, Head of ETF Strategy & Business Development -- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- David B. Mazza, Head of ETF Investment Strategy -- State Street Global Advisors
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER
FORUM TARGET AUDIENCE
The Forum targets institutional investors, financial advisors, registered investment advisors, private bankers & wealth managers, securities analysts, retail & institutional brokers, industry specialists & analysts, financial press & media, and other qualified investors.
FORUM SPONSORS & MEDIA PARTERS
In Cooperation with: The New York Stock Exchange • Bats Global Markets
Gold Sponsors: State Street Global Advisors
Silver Sponsors: ALPS ETF Trust
Bronze Sponsors: ETF Securities •�� Fidelity Investments • FlexShares • Gavekal Capital • InfraCap • JP Morgan Asset Management • John Hancock Investments • Sprott Asset Management USA • Tortoise Index Solutions • USCF • VanEck • World Gold Council
Media Partners: Barclay Hedge • Barron's • Bloomberg Brief • ETFdb.com • Hedge Fund Alert • Investor's Business Daily • Seeking Alpha
Supporting Organization: QWAFAFEW
ORGANIZER: CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Capital Link is a global investor relations firm with strategic concentration, among others, on CEFs and ETFs with a track record of industry expertise spanning 20+ years. Capital Link organizes annually a series of investment forums in New York, London, Athens and Shanghai.