LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Feb 4, 2014) - Bosch home appliances, the definitive European kitchen brand for the Mass Premium market, unveiled its entirely new kitchen line with redesigned cooking, ventilation and refrigeration products today at Design and Construction Week in Las Vegas. With more than 100 new products available to consumers in April, the 2014 Bosch Kitchen will set a new benchmark in kitchen design.
Bosch expanded upon its design leadership and recognition in dishwashers with a completely new kitchen line-up, offering flush installation that works in harmony with modern, transitional and traditional kitchens. With this new line, Bosch integrates the clean aesthetics of European kitchen design with the demands of the U.S. consumers, offering unique options such as the first steam convection oven for the Mass Premium market, symmetrical horizontal oven installation and side-opening ovens.
"At Bosch, our products are invented for life. With this new kitchen line, we are delivering precision technology in appliances that make life easier, bringing new features once found solely in the Luxury category to the Mass Premium market," said Michael Traub, CEO of BSH Home Appliances. "The new Bosch kitchen line offers sleek, modern design with perfection in every detail that ultimately provides the perfect balance of form and function."
Benchmark Wall Ovens
Using a universal cutout design, it is easy to replace and upgrade existing appliances with the new Benchmark Wall Ovens. In addition to a standard opening door, the new Benchmark Wall Ovens also feature a SideOpening door with built-in flush installation (ADA compatible) that offers better ergonomic access to the wall oven cavity. Upgraded features include a redesigned AutoProbe, which takes the guesswork out of cooking meats to the appropriate temperature, an EcoChef function that helps save energy while delivering optimal cooking results by using residual heat in the oven cavity to complete the cooking process, and a SmoothClose door option.
Steam Convection Oven
The Bosch Benchmark Steam Convection Oven offers steam, true convection and steam convection combination cooking options, and is the first steam convection oven for the Mass Premium market. The Benchmark Steam Convection Oven is a healthy cooking option that preserves nutrients, flavors and colors in food and retains moisture -- perfect for a variety of foods such as poultry, fish, breads and vegetables. The Steam Convection Oven features horizontal installation and matching design for perfect alignment with other Bosch ovens. It can also be combined with a storage or warming drawer, and speed microwave ovens.
The new Bosch Benchmark Induction Cooktop features FlexInduction cooking, which breaks the boundaries of burners to accommodate more diverse cookware. FlexInduction can combine two cooking zones into one larger zone to allow for longer roasting pans and a variety of griddles, pots and pans sizes to sit on the cooktop, while still delivering the direct heat of induction. Additionally, the AutoChef temperature control on Electric or Induction Cooktops maintains exact cooking temperature for consistent results bringing precision and added convenience to the multitasking cook. Bosch also has an updated version of the award-winning 30" five-burner Gas Cooktop that offers the ability to cook more dishes at once.
In addition to the above appliances, Bosch is rounding out the redesigned 2014 kitchen line with the following new products:
- Slide-In Ranges, with full-depth design, fit into any freestanding range cutout without cabinet or countertop modification or additional accessories, allowing for easy installation. One of the few induction slide-in ranges on the market, range cooktops are also available in electric, gas and dual-fuel options.
- Speed microwave ovens combine the speed of microwave technology with convection baking.
- Over the range microwaves, with convection cooking in select models, deliver oven-like results with up to 385CFM ventilation capacity.
- ENERGY STAR ventilation featuring a 300 CFM blower, provides better efficiency and comfort with less noise.
- Drawer microwaves allow for more countertop space with under the counter installation. The cavity can fit up to 9"x13" baking dishes or a 20-ounce cup.
- Storage drawers are designed to fit under the Steam Convection Oven and Speed Microwave Oven. This results in the same height installation as a single Bosch Wall Oven for an integrated look.
- Built-in, freestanding and specialty refrigeration includes custom panel-ready refrigerators and a variety of sizes and styles to integrate into any kitchen design.
To learn more about the all-new Bosch kitchen line, visit www.bosch-home.com/us, like Bosch on Facebook at facebook.com/BoschAppliances or follow us on Twitter, @BoschAppliances.