SOURCE: Bradford Networks
BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Feb 18, 2014) - Bradford Networks™, the leading provider of security automation solutions, today unveiled Network Sentry/Analytics version 2.0, the only solution that correlates network and endpoint information with threat indicators, bridging the silos of security information to simplify and accelerate cyber threat investigations. Bradford Networks will be showcasing Network Sentry/Analytics 2.0 and how it minimizes the time from threat detection to containment at the RSA Conference, Booth 114 from February 24th - 27th, 2014 in San Francisco.
Network Sentry/Analytics 2.0 analyzes long-term network connection data collected by Network Sentry, the company's flagship NAC solution. During security reviews, risk assessments, and threat investigations, Network Sentry/Analytics provides a unique look-back on the state of the network and every connection that was established. This intelligence, correlated with threat indicators, helps businesses prevent and eliminate backdoors on their network.
Network Sentry/Analytics improves security responsiveness by correlating otherwise independent security information to highlight risk and identify the source of an electronic foothold of a cyber threat. Reports include:
- Network Inventory Reports - maintains a time-base inventory of every switch, router, and wireless access point on the network;
- Endpoint Inventory Reports - maintains a time-based inventory of every IP device on a network, the applications, and the user on the endpoint;
- Endpoint Compliance Reports - maintains a risk rating for each endpoint based on compliance with a security policy;
- Endpoint Connection Reports - maintains a time-based connection report for all endpoints, points of access, and duration;
- Regulatory Compliance Reports - reports on compliance with regulations such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS);
- Rapid Drill-down - filtering, correlation, and time windows are leveraged to hone in on the scope of the threat and streamline the triage process.
"The surge in mobile devices increases a network's attack surface. The past year has shown us that a cybercriminal's target of choice is a vulnerable application on an endpoint. Gaining long-term visibility into the state of an endpoint, application, user, and point of connection is incredibly powerful for preventing, isolating and containing threats," said Tom Murphy, CMO, Bradford Networks. "For the first time, security staff now has a real-time perspective with Network Sentry and a historical perspective with Network Sentry/Analytics to improve their security responsiveness."
Network Sentry/Analytics 2.0 is deployed on a highly scalable Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) hosting platform and is generally available. All Bradford Networks customers who have deployed Network Sentry version 5 and higher can leverage Network Sentry/Analytics.
About Bradford Networks
Bradford Networks delivers the best network security solution to mitigate the risk and impact of advanced cyber threats across the mobile enterprise. The company's patented Network Sentry continuously assesses the risk of every user and device on a network and removes the under-protected, vulnerable or infected devices that act as backdoors for cyber criminals. Through its Security Automation Platform, Network Sentry seamlessly integrates with the leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Next-Gen Firewalls, and Advanced Threat Detection solutions to bridge silos of information, maximize network visibility, mitigate risk, and minimize threat response time. Bradford Networks' network security solutions are used by more than 900 enterprise customers worldwide in markets such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more. For more information, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com