BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - May 7, 2013) - Springpad (www.springpad.com), the free personal assistant app that helps you remember what's important and get things done, today unveiled its new "Spring Into Summer" Digital Guide to help consumers organize, plan and keep track of everything they want to do this summer while they are on the go. Springpad's summer-themed collection of virtual Notebooks can be accessed from the web, smartphone and tablet and offers fun, helpful ideas and information from Springpad partners including bloggers, brands and publishers like TripAdvisor, Del Monte®, Wayfair, Breville, Women's Health, Men's Health, Glamour and Parents Magazine.
"Del Monte is always seeking out new and innovative ways to connect and build relationships with our consumers, and the 'Spring Into Summer' Campaign provides us with the perfect platform to do just that," said Brian Ng, Director, Brand Strategy and Trademark Development at Del Monte® Foods. "What differentiates Springpad is its unique way of engaging consumers and the mobile apps keep our brand top of mind with consumers whenever or wherever they are planning their next meal, whether that's a family dinner from the comfort of home, a beach BBQ planned on-the-go, or an impromptu picnic decided on while shopping in-store."
"The key to having a great summer is to start off the season with a real plan," said Springpad co-founder, Jeff Janer. "Our 'Spring Into Summer' Guide is packed with useful information from our partners, who are voices of authority on popular summer activities like travel, fitness, cooking, outdoor adventures, fashion, entertaining and more. These helpful ideas from industry experts make Springpad an even better personal assistant for busy consumers, helping them plan and do everything they want to this summer -- whether they're at home or on the road."
With just one click, consumers can easily follow a Springpad Notebook right on their computer, smartphone or tablet and will even receive alerts when the Notebook is updated with new information or price drops.
The collection of tips featured in Springpad's "Spring Into Summer" Notebooks include:
- Summer Travel Guides from TripAdvisor including "The Art of Road Tripping" and Family Travel
- Healthy Summer Meals and Beverages from Del Monte® and Breville
- Summer Fashion and Beach Time Fun from Glamour
- Get in Shape for Summer Guides from Men's Health and Women's Health
- Kid-Friendly Summer Activities from Parents Magazine
- Summer Entertaining Guides from Grayson Handy and Wayfair
- Entertainment Guides from Springpad featuring top movies, music, TV, and great beach reads
Using Springpad for Summer Planning
Springpad is an easy-to-use mobile and web app you can use to plan and organize everything you want to do this summer, all in one place. Springpad even goes with you on your smartphone or tablet through all those bustling summer adventures, so you can leave that heavy laptop at home.
- Plan that perfect summer vacation. Looking for the perfect destination for your summer excursion? Visit TripAdvisor's "Hit the Beach" Notebook on Springpad and discover a charming, new-to-you beach town. If you're with the kids, Parents Magazine's "Family Travel" Notebook provides great activities to keep them occupied while on the road.
- Get in shape for the beach. Browse through Women's Health for exercise routines to get back in beach-body shape. Save routines and access them daily from your mobile phone right at the gym. And when you're ready to buy your swimsuit, Glamour's "Beach Guide" offers an incredible selection of flattering options, and features the hottest must-have suits every woman needs to own this summer.
- Host a flawless BBQ. The countdown is on to your annual 4th of July backyard BBQ bash; discover tasty and nutritious new recipes in Del Monte® Foods' "Garden Fresh Entertaining" Notebook and Wayfair's "Summer Cookout" Notebook, including party-planning checklists and decorating ideas.
Visit here for more information and check out this brief video. Download Springpad for free for iOS at the iTunes App Store and for Android at the Google Play store.
Founded in 2008 by Boston-based Spring Partners, Springpad is a personal assistant app that helps manage the overload of important information, projects, recommendations and ideas we encounter daily. Springpad enhances what you save with useful information and relevant suggestions so you can get what you need, when and where you need it. Available for free for iPhone, iPad, Android and on the Web. More info at: www.springpad.com