SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwire - Jun 7, 2012) - Lattice Engines, the pioneer in Big Data for Sales, today announced the appointment of Brian Kardon as Chief Marketing Officer. Brian joins Lattice Engines from Eloqua, a leader in revenue performance management, where he helped to grow the company from $20 million to more than $70 million in four years. At Lattice Engines, Brian reports to CEO, Shashi Upadhyay and is responsible for evangelizing and expanding the company's revolutionary data-driven selling platform into new markets.
Comments on the News:
- "Brian's extensive experience in marketing breakthrough solutions will be invaluable during this time of rapid growth for Lattice Engines," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. "We are excited to have him join our leadership team to play a key role in shaping Lattice Engines' future strategy and promoting our vision to the marketplace."
- "Lattice Engines presents an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming sales by delivering actionable big data insight for companies to engage the most receptive customers in the most effective ways," said Brian Kardon, CMO of Lattice Engines. "I look forward to expanding how Lattice Engines engages with its communities and its advanced technology platform to bolster its leadership position in big data for sales."
- In Brian's previous position at Eloqua, he helped drive the company's exponential growth while both modernizing and scaling the company's marketing operations. While there, he was named a Top 10 Global CMO for companies < $250 million by The CMO Institute, and a Top 15 CMO on Twitter by Social Media Marketing Magazine (@bkardon).
- Before Eloqua, Brian was Chief Marketing and Strategy officer at Forrester Research where he led acquisitions and helped to more than triple their revenues in five years.
- Prior to that, Brian was chief marketing officer at Reed Elsevier, the large British Dutch publishing company, and a consultant at Braxton Associates, later acquired by Deloitte.
- Brian has a BS and MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines is revolutionizing sales by harnessing big data to develop the most informed sales pros, engaging the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. The company's big data analytics platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, actionable, account-specific insight directly to sales reps via CRM, email, or mobile devices. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Lattice Engines to generate more pipeline opportunity and close more deals, improving sales performance by 15 percent or more. Lattice Engines is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.