SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 24, 2013) - BrightRoll, the industry's largest programmatic video ad platform, today unveiled its new console for planning, executing and optimizing digital video advertising. The BrightRoll platform processes billions of data points in real-time to make smarter buying and selling decisions on behalf of clients. As part of the BrightRoll platform, the console provides buyers with enhanced usability, advanced features and real-time access to more than 17 billion video ad impressions monthly across web, mobile and connected TV.
"Programmatic is the fastest growing and most important segment of the video ad business and BrightRoll continues to invest in technology to make the process of buying digital video easier than ever before," said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO and founder of BrightRoll. "In the development of our console, we strategically partnered with some of our largest customers to ensure that the interface addresses their biggest challenges and delivers the performance to help them plan and reach audiences with digital video efficiently across screens."
Engineered on the principles of user-centered design, BrightRoll developed a customizable interface that allows users to adjust campaign views, increase workflow efficiency and maximize campaign performance. The intuitive console offers a suite of performance optimization features, including:
- Actionable reporting provides a snapshot to optimize all aspects of campaign performance in a single screen
- Audience optimization reduces waste by maximizing in-target delivery based on Nielsen OCR audience demographics
- Real-time performance data by site placement ensures transparency for improved campaign planning and optimization
- Bulk creative workflow saves time by allowing users to upload and manage multiple creative assets simultaneously across campaigns
- IAB Quality Assurance Guidelines (QAG) provide inventory filtering based on industry standard characteristics and are integrated directly into the BrightRoll console -- an industry first
- Smart bundles automatically optimize custom site lists based on defined inventory characteristics and goals
"The IAB Quality Assurance Guidelines provide clear common standards for describing inventory being sold," said Randall Rothenberg, President and CEO, IAB. "As brands and publishers embrace the programmatic buying and selling of media, trust and transparency are essential. BrightRoll has been part of the IAB Quality Assurance Guidelines initiative from the very beginning, so it isn't surprising that they are taking a leadership position in clearly labeling inventory in accordance with the program."
The BrightRoll console automates the process of buying digital video and connects users instantly to an ecosystem of more than 15,000 websites and mobile applications, 350 partners and 500 million unique viewers globally.
Website: BrightRoll console
Video: BrightRoll technology - The console
BrightRoll is the largest independent video advertising platform for reaching audiences across web, mobile and connected TV. The company powers digital video advertising for the world's largest brands including 90 of the top 100 US advertisers and 17 of the top 20 advertising technology companies. The platform enables advertisers to reach 4 in 5 video viewers online and consistently ranks among the top two video ad platforms in ads served. As a result, BrightRoll technology collects and analyzes hundreds of billions of data points monthly enabling real-time decisions that drive ROI for advertisers. To learn more, visit www.brightroll.com.