NEW YORK, NY and AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Apr 8, 2013) - Broadway Technology, LLC, a leader in high-performance trading solutions for top-tier global banks and hedge funds, announced today its 2012 year-end results. Broadway celebrated its ninth-year anniversary in 2012 with its team personnel increasing by 31% and client base also growing and diversifying. Broadway now boasts four of the top 10 global banks as customers.
New initiatives in 2012 included launching a campaign for hosted liquidity aggregation and E-Commerce for foreign exchange trading, expanding white labeling across multiple asset classes, and introducing turnkey liquidity aggregation, straight-through processing (STP), and E-commerce solutions for the Interest Rate Swaps markets, as well as broad-based expansion in product development, client services, sales and marketing, business operations and college recruiting efforts.
Broadway marked 2012 with significant milestones and awards, including winning Red Herring's Top Global 100 Private Companies as well as Broadway CEO Tyler Moeller being named to Institutional Investor's Top 50 Technology Leaders in global financial services and CTO Joshua Walsky named by Institutional Investor as one of the Top 30 Innovators in global trading technology. Broadway was also honored as one of the best companies to work for by the Austin Business Journal.
Additionally, Broadway moved its New York headquarters to the 43rd floor of 140 Broadway in the Financial District, occupying over 13,000 square-feet.
- Celebrates ninth-year anniversary.
- Team size increased 31% in 2012.
- Broadway has four of the top 10 global banks as customers.
- Introduces complete end-to-end hosted solutions, deploying the same liquidity aggregation and E-commerce technology Broadway runs at the world's largest banks.
- Expands Broadway's industry-leading solutions for fixed-income and FX into the world of IR Swaps, with advanced capabilities that can be easily installed in weeks.
- Wins Red Herring's Top Global 100 Private Companies award, recognizing the year's most innovative and fastest growing companies from North America, Europe and Asia.
- CEO Tyler Moeller chosen the youngest leader in Institutional Investor's Tech 50, recognizing the top 50 technology leaders in global financial services.
- CTO Joshua Walsky, named in Institutional Investor's Trading Technology Top 30, honoring the top 30 innovators in global trading technology.
- Broadway appoints Jonathan Fieldman as Chief Operating Officer.
- Broadway writes Op-Eds on system risk and the global swaps markets published in the Wall Street Journal and Financial Times, respectively.
Tyler Moeller, Chief Executive Officer, said, "This has been an extraordinary year for Broadway's team and for our customers. We celebrated our ninth-year anniversary and expanded both our customer base and personnel. It's been incredibly rewarding to have accomplished so much this year and, even more so, to have the industry take notice of our achievements. We're proud to have accepted several awards in 2012, a clear testament to having an amazing team of people who strive for perfection every day. We started Broadway with a different view of how we wanted to run a technology company and nine years later we continue to take the company in a unique direction."
Joshua Walsky, Chief Technology Officer, said, "In a year where the financial services industry continued cost-cutting measures, Broadway has been a key strategic technology partner to our customers, delivering innovative and fully integrated solutions, connecting pieces of technology around the world that have never been connected before, and providing the exceptional service that Broadway is known for. We empower our customers with the most advanced technology and allow them to do more with fewer staff and tighter margins."
About Broadway Technology
Broadway Technology is a leader in high-performance financial trading solutions and consulting services for top-tier global banks and hedge funds. Broadway's software manages billions of dollars in transactions daily worldwide for premier financial institutions. Founded in 2003 by experts in computer science, high frequency algorithmic trading and enterprise software, Broadway has been profitable every year since its inception. The company has employees spread across five countries with headquarters located in New York and Austin. To learn more about Broadway, visit us at: www.broadwaytechnology.com, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 646.912.6450.