SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 29, 2013) - Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD), today announced that it will be exhibiting and attending West 2013, the largest event on the West Coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding and more. During this event the company will discuss and demonstrate the benefits of software networking to help solve some of the greatest IT challenges that agencies and enterprises are facing today.
At Brocade Booth #902, experts will be available to:
- Discuss software-defined networking (SDN)
- Discuss the acquisition of Vyatta and what unique advantages software networking brings to users
- Utilize the "Experience SDN" application for a real-world understanding of how software networking can be put into use by:
- Allowing planners to build a notional network topology
- Assigning service flows and bandwidth across an end-to-end network
- Monitoring link usage using open standard protocols such as sFlow
- Employing drag and drop services to alternate network paths to improve performance using an underlying OpenFlow protocol
Brocade technologies and solutions will also be featured at:
- HP NMCI Solution Center (Booth#1002)
- NetApp (Booth #1142)
January 29 -31, 2013
San Diego Convention Center
Brocade Booth #902
Follow the conversation at #WEST13 and @BRCDcomm.
© 2013 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 01/13
ADX, AnyIO, Brocade, Brocade Assurance, the B-wing symbol, DCX, Fabric OS, ICX, MLX, MyBrocade, OpenScript, SAN Health, VCS, VDX, and Vyatta are registered trademarks, and HyperEdge, NET Health, The Effortless Network, and The On-Demand Data Center are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. Other brands, products, or service names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.