GRAND JUNCTION, CO--(Marketwired - Sep 7, 2016) - Bullfrog Gold Corp (OTCQB: BFGC) ("Bullfrog" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has engaged two investor awareness groups to distribute information on the Company and its Bullfrog Gold Project (Project) located 120 miles NW of Las Vegas Nevada. The Company previously announced 470,000 ounces of gold mineralization in and around the Bullfrog and Montgomery-Shoshone mines that were operated by Barrick Bullfrog Inc. from 1989-1999. However BFGC's market capitalization of less than $20 per ounce is one of the lowest amongst peer companies. These two groups plan to widely disseminate the attributes of the Company and achieve full value of its share price and market cap per ounce.
Michael Baybak and Company LLC of Clearwater, FL (MBC) is focused on providing financial relations, media relations and market development consulting services to the Company, including:
- Disseminate the Company's news releases to specifically targeted investors, brokers, equity managers, and financial advisory newsletters.
- Introduce the Company to a resource-oriented retail, brokerage, and money manager community through programmed contacts, mailings, and management meetings.
- Expose the Company as a high-quality, low-cost business/ investment opportunity to financial advisory media and business press through programmed media development activities.
MBC has decades of experience and successfully assisted the building and growth of many mining companies, including Balmoral Resources Ltd., Brazil Resources Inc., NovaGold Resources Inc., the original Osisko Mining Inc., Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd., Alacer Gold Corp., New Oroperu Resources Inc., among others. MBC has developed a strong reputation with its network of high-net-worth individual investors, brokerage firms, registered investment advisors and institutional managers, financial newsletter writers, securities analysts, as well as major press and television.
Chedwick Marketing Group of Wilmington, DE is charged with complementing and supplementing the efforts of the Company and MBC through:
- Website Search Engine Optimization and integration
- Social Media planning and development.
- Industry based article writing with sponsorship from leading experts
- News dissemination
- Corporate branding using various methods through digital media
- Online media management and placement
- Audio Interview third party integration posted to various industry portals and embedded throughout all social media outlets and direct website placement
- Press Release / revision / placement
- Pre-approved road show set-up with multiple conference locations
- Email list development for internal corporate communications with current and prospective shareholders
- Capital raise and formation services
Chedwick Marketing Group will develop and implement an investor relations program that effectively communicates the near- and long-term strategy for success. This will allow the Company to build and maintain an informed investor audience as it develops shareholder value.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain certain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein including those with respect to the objectives, plans and strategies of the Company and those preceded by or that include the words "believes," "expects," "given," "targets," "intends," "anticipates," "plans," "projects," "forecasts" or similar expressions, are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. We use certain terms in this valuation such as "mineralization" and "mineral inventory estimates" that are not defined in Canadian National Instrument 43-101; or recognized under the U.S. SEC Industry Guide 7. The Company is presently an exploration stage company. Exploration is highly speculative in nature, involves many risks, requires substantial expenditures and may not result in the discovery of sufficient mineral deposits that can be mined profitably. Furthermore, the Company currently has no resources or reserves on any of its properties. As a result, there can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Additional information regarding important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations is disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the United States Securities & Exchange Commission.