BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Sep 18, 2012) - With crisp mornings and school bells upon us, Burst, a mobile video solution for families, today unveiled a list of the top fall moments to capture with your smartphone this season to ensure your family memories last a lifetime.
Parents today are increasingly turning to their mobile devices to keep in touch with loved ones and with several new high-tech smartphones hitting the market this month, taking pictures and videos from mobile devices will be easier than ever before. Through Burst, a mobile solution that allows for secure sharing and organizing of photos and videos, users can easily, with a few taps, share their special family moments with those that matter most and safeguard their memories so they will last a lifetime.
Burst's Best Moments to Capture This Fall:
1. Leaf pile play: After you spend the morning raking the yard of all the yellow, red and orange leaves, your little ones are bound to want to play. Bring out your smartphone and snap a video of the leafy fall fun
2. Apple picking: One of the best fall family activities is a day at the orchard. Take advantage of the beautiful scenery and capture some action shots of the picking (and eating!) to have for years to come
3. Halloween: Never forget the great costumes and rounds of trick-or-treating that come with this October evening. Take a short video to capture your little princess or superhero as they take on the night and share them with grandparents and friends who cannot be there
4. Pumpkin carving: Document a delightful afternoon of carving family pumpkins and be sure to capture the jack-o-lanterns as they light up the night
5. Youth sports games: Take a quick video or photo of the action on the ice, the soccer field or the gridiron to capture your very own highlight reel and send it to loved ones
"Fall is a wonderful time of year and there are so many great family memories that come out of the season," states Bryant McBride, CEO of Burst. "At Burst we are committed to helping families connect by easily sharing those special moments like jumping in a leaf pile or getting ready for trick-or-treating. With the power of smartphones today, it's easier than ever for parents to quickly shoot a video with Burst and securely share them with those who can't be there for the action."
Burst is the simple and private way for family and friends to capture and share life's moments. Burst provides a safe and organized place to access videos and photos from any Internet-enabled device. It is easy, mobile and free.
Click to Tweet: Mobile solution @Burst_it reveals the top #fallmoments you shouldn't miss this year! http://bit.ly/Qk2kOk
Burst, a mobile solution for families, is providing the next generation of video and photo services for today's mobile and social users. Burst is based in Boston and is backed by an influential and successful group of high-net worth angels that have worked with Burst executives for more than 10 years. To learn more visit www.burst.it.