AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - September 03, 2014) - Adlucent today announced the launch of BuyerPath™ for Feed Management, a new SaaS application that gives advertisers access to multiple feed destinations within a single, unified platform.
The BuyerPath™ Feed Management solution provides marketers with an automated tool that collects, customizes and transforms product feeds to successfully meet the requirements of multiple unique product ad destinations. By collecting intent, performance and historical product data across channels, BuyerPath™ for Feed Management intelligently suppresses products, segments products, and uncovers areas of opportunity based on predictive insights. The combination of automated capabilities and the vast array of data collected gives advertisers the ability to efficiently adjust ad spend to maximize profits as well as strategically maintain their presence on a variety of shopping sites.
Adlucent's BuyerPath™ technology is a comprehensive solution built on the company's powerful applied shopping analytics platform, and with this new addition of Feed Management the results have been extraordinary. One of our pilot customers, Heels.com, experienced a 74% increase in revenue, a 78% increase in orders, and a 13% increase in ROAS during the first quarter after beginning feed management with BuyerPath™.
"We were absolutely blown away by the level of sophistication available in Adlucent's BuyerPath™ platform and the quality of service and expertise they are able to provide with their Product Ads solution," says Eric McCoy, CEO of Heels.com, "Now with Feed Management we're able to use the product and channel insights to maximize our revenue across multiple Comparison Shopping Engines."
BuyerPath™ for Feed Management -- Uncover the Optimal Cross-Channel Product Mix
Through the combination of automated capabilities and the large variety of data collected for optimization, advertisers can now confidently adjust ad spend and optimize product mix across channels.
Key Capabilities include:
- BuyerPath™ Channel Support: Achieve cross-channel coverage on the most important product ad platforms.
- Automated Feed Transformation: Save time with BuyerPath's automated feed transformation capabilities, which ensures that product data is properly formatted according to each channel's unique requirements.
- Cross-Channel Performance Reporting & Analytics: Make more informed decisions with cross-channel performance data by product and a robust set of product data. These indicators help predict product performance, ensuring advertisers target efforts for maximum impact.
- Optimized Product Mix: Increase efficiency and reduce wasted ad spend by using product suppression to deliver the optimal product portfolio per channel.
- Optimized Product Data: Increase revenue by editing product content manually or in bulk to attract the right audience and improve product matching to customer intent.
For more information on BuyerPath™ solutions as well as migration services, please visit www.adlucent.com or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our BuyerPath™ technology offers advanced decision support to help advertisers create, optimize, and scale campaigns by employing market proven algorithms and automated technology to promote millions of products with maximum returns.
Founded in 2001, Adlucent has earned a reputation for innovation in online retailing and is pleased to serve a wide range of category leaders such as heels.com, Adam & Eve and eBags. For more information, please visit www.adlucent.com.