NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Feb 19, 2015) - With its focus on business leadership, the C-Suite Conference has assembled an advisory board of regional business leaders for its Boston event on March 29-31. Held three times annually in centers of American business, the C-Suite Conference draws top-tier executives from around the country for a program of keynotes, panels, interviews and networking with business peers across industries.
The C-Suite Conference Boston Advisory Board includes:
- Paul Carbone, CFO, Dunkin' Brands
- Carina Edwards, SVP, Customer Experience, Imprivata
- Deepak Masand, founder, Caterpillar and Butterfly, LLC
- Julie Ginches, CMO, eXelate
- Kurt Miller, SVP, Strategy & Planning, George P. Johnson Experience Marketing
- Lee Rubenstein, VP, Business Development, edX
- Lisa Dennis, president, Knowledgence Associates
- Mark Hanna, CMO, Richline Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company
- Michael Phelan, principal, Go-to-Market Pros
- Myles Bristowe, VP, Customer Engagement, PSCU
- Paul Schaut, board director, ShareThis
- Jeff Winsper, president and principal, Winsper
"Since we bring the C-Suite Conference to different cities, we work to make each event relevant to each location," C-Suite Conference co-founder and CEO Thomas White said. "The leadership on this Advisory Board is adding a Boston accent to everything we do and connecting the C-Suite Conference into the region's vibrant business networks."
Scheduled for this C-Suite Conference stage are Boston Celtics' president Rich Gotham, rock star entrepreneur Kevin Jonas, customer service expert Scott McKain, noted speaker Margaret Heffernan, achievement expert Dr. Willie Jolley and many others including C-Suite Conference co-founder and program host, Jeffrey Hayzlett, a former Fortune 100 Chief Marketing Officer, primetime television and radio host and chairman of the C-Suite Network.
For more information about the upcoming C-Suite Conference visit http://conference.c-suitenetwork.com/.
About C-Suite Network
C-Suite Network is the world's most powerful network of C-Suite leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of vice president and above.
C-Suite Network brings leaders together through C-Suite Collective, a private online community for executives. C-Suite Network also offers invitation-only conferences held three times per year, custom-tailored content on the C-Suite Network blog, C-Suite TV, C-Suite Radio, C-Suite Book Club, and educational programs from C-Suite Academy. Learn more at www.c-suitenetwork.com, or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.