NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - May 7, 2015) - The C-Suite Conference has assembled an advisory board of regional business leaders for its Chicago event on June 7 - 9. The conference, which focuses on business leadership, is held three times annually in centers of American business. The C-Suite Conference draws top-tier executives from around the country for a program of keynotes, panels, interviews and networking with business peers across industries.
The C-Suite Conference Chicago Advisory Board includes:
- Leigh Segall, CMO, InnerWorkings, Inc.
- Anthony Hegarty, VP of National Accounts, Manpower Inc.
- Beth Frystak, Vice President, Yes Lifecycle Marketing
- Matt Pazaras, SVP of Business Development, Milwaukee Bucks Inc.
- Aaron Goldman, CMO, Kenshoo
- Terese Herbig, Managing Director of Member Development, Path to Purchase Institute
- David Buckley, CMO, Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
- Jocelyn Johnson, CMO of Services and Asset Management, GE Healthcare
- Patrick Farrey, Group Vice President, Kellen Company
- Jack Philbin, Co-Founder and CEO, Vibes
- Jennifer Fondrevay, VP of Client Marketing and Communications, Asurion
- Lucino Sotelo, CMO of U.S. Personal and Commercial, BMO Harris Bank
- Chris Vitrano, CMO, Nelson Schmidt Inc.
- Jennifer Faraci, SVP of Strategy and Analysis, DigitasLBI
- Vijay Talwar, President of Gifts and Special Occasions, Sears Holding
- Rodrigo Sierra, Chief Communications and Marketing Office, American Medical Association
- Brigitte Janos, Executive Vice President, Wynright/Daifuku Co. Ltd
- Cynthia Gedemer, CEO, Continued Success Group, Inc.
- Joel Warady, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Enjoy Life Foods
- Steven Handmaker, CMO, Assurance
- Brian Krause, VP of Global Marketing and Communications, Molex Inc.
"As we build on the successes of each conference, we work to make each event relevant to the city where it's being held," C-Suite Conference co-founder and CEO, Thomas White said. "The leadership and expertise of this local Advisory Board will help connect the C-Suite Conference to the region's vibrant business networks."
The conference agenda is packed with business leaders from top businesses around the country, including Atari Corporation founder, Nolan Bushnell, widely known as the "father of the video game industry." Also appearing onstage is noted writer and innovator Tom Asacker, who will deliver a keynote that helps promote excellence in your organization. Vala Afshar, CMO of Extreme Networks, Jaycen Thorgeirson, Founder and Chief Stand Out Expert of UviaUs, and Deidre Siegel, Founder and CEO of PEAR Core Solutions are among the additional leaders and innovators sharing the latest insights and trends in business.
For more information about the upcoming C-Suite Conference visit http://conference.c-suitenetwork.com/.
About C-Suite Network
C-Suite Network is the world's most powerful network of C-Suite leaders, with a focus on providing growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives with titles of vice president and above.
C-Suite Network brings leaders together through C-Suite Collective, a private online community for executives. C-Suite Network also offers invitation-only conferences held three times per year, custom-tailored content on the C-Suite Network blog, C-Suite TV, C-Suite Radio, C-Suite Book Club, and educational programs from C-Suite Academy. Learn more at www.c-suitenetwork.com, or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.