SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 27, 2013) - Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, kicks off its worldwide series of user conferences, starting with CDNLive Silicon Valley, March 12 and 13 in Santa Clara. CDNLive conferences provide an excellent opportunity for Cadence® customers to collaborate and dig deeper into the latest technologies and methodologies with Cadence experts.
Registration is now open for CDNLive Silicon Valley. The event will offer:
- A huge variety of user-presented technical papers
- Live product demos and exciting technology updates
- Dynamic panel discussions and executive keynotes
- Stimulating conversation and networking opportunities
- Lip Bu Tan, president and CEO, Cadence
- Young Sohn, president and chief strategy officer of Samsung Electronics and member of the Cadence Board of Directors
- Martin Lund, senior vice president, research and development, SoC Realization Group at Cadence
WHERE and WHEN
March 12 and 13, 2013
Members of the media are invited to the keynotes, expo and select sessions. For more information, please contact Sacha Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following Silicon Valley, CDN Live will be coming to the following cities:
- Munich, Germany--May 6-8
- Hsinchu, Taiwan--July 11
- Seoul, Korea--July 16
- Yokohama, Japan--July 19
- Boston, USA--Aug. 27
- Beijing, China--Sept. 10
- Shanghai, China--Sept. 12
- Bangalore, India--Oct. 9
- Tel Aviv, Israel--Oct. 14
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, automotive electronics, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.