AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Aug 29, 2013) - Adometry, Inc., a leader in cross-channel attribution, today announced registration is now open for the Cross-Channel Marketing Optimization Summit (XCMO), a new industry conference for marketing leaders and technologists as well as agency executives. The one and one-half day event will take place October 10-11 in Austin, TX. As the only event singularly focused on cross-channel attribution and optimization, XCMO attendees will hear breakthrough ideas, advice and proven approaches for tackling the complex challenge of measuring and maximizing investments across all marketing channels, both online and offline.
"Everyone understands that advertising plays a critical role in driving the business, but more often than not, companies still struggle mapping investments back to revenue," said Casey Carey, Chief Marketing Officer for Adometry. "The field of marketing measurement, analytics and conversion attribution is rapidly evolving, causing advertisers and agencies to constantly assess and reevaluate whether they have a sufficient understanding of what is truly generating business value. XCMO is an opportunity to discuss what is working and learn from peers and industry experts who tackle these challenges on a daily basis."
XCMO highlights include:
- Keynotes from Jonathan Margulies, Managing Director for the Winterberry Group; Brett Jewkes, Chief Communications officer for NASCAR; Auren Hoffman, CEO for LiveRamp; and Tim McDonough, Chief Economist for Adometry
- Hear from a diverse group of marketing leaders and agency executives representing Facebook, Grand Hotels, JPMorgan Chase, Kodak, NASCAR, NBC Universal, Zillow and more
- Learn from more than 15 interactive and insightful sessions including case studies presented by thought leaders and top agency talent providing lessons and best practices from successful cross-channel optimization and attribution projects
- In-depth, interactive "huddles" designed to explore best practices and challenges associated with cross-channel marketing measurement
- The opportunity to connect with CMOs, leading agency executives and analytics experts from a range of disciplines and industries
Registration for XCMO is now open to all attendees. Those interested in attending can purchase tickets, find more information and get updates at www.xcmo.com and the Cross-Channel Marketing Optimization community group.
Marketing leaders and agency representatives wishing to speak at XCMO are encouraged to send a short bio, speaking experience and proposed topic -- or indicate an existing session from the agenda for which they would like to be considered -- to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Adometry, visit www.adometry.com or follow us on Twitter: @Adometry.
Adometry, Inc. redefines marketing analytics by combining and interpreting previously silo-ed sources of big data to generate actions that improve return on advertising spend and increase sales. Through its SaaS-based attribution platform, Adometry processes tens-of-billions of marketing touch points from online and offline media channels for some of the world's largest advertisers to identify the true consumer purchase journey. Adometry's scientifically proven methodology and flexible, easy-to-implement solution generates the industry's most accurate insights, in the shortest amount of time. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adometry is privately held and backed by Austin Ventures, Sierra Ventures, Shasta Ventures and Stanford University. For more information, visit www.adometry.com.
Adometry is a registered trademark and Adometry Attribute is a trademark of Adometry, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.