PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 8, 2013) - Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) today announced the program for CallidusCloud® C3 2013, the company's annual customer conference, to be held May 5-7 at the ARIA Hotel, Las Vegas. C3 will provide an interactive forum where attendees can engage with analysts and like-minded customers to explore the latest trends, solutions, best practices and industry secrets for driving revenue.
"Strong profitable revenue growth is a top priority for all businesses, yet many are relying on legacy, stand-alone sales and marketing automation systems," said Giles House, Vice President, Marketing Communications and Products, CallidusCloud. "C3 will focus on better ways to drive performance throughout the sales cycle from leads to compensation. Attendees will see the next generation of our products including brand new Quota and Territory Management, a new HTML5 User Interface for Commissions, hands on product training and certifications as well as the best practice sharing and networking opportunities with business leaders across all industries."
- Executive Keynote: CallidusCloud's President and CEO, Leslie Stretch, discusses CallidusCloud's strategy to take sales and marketing to the next level and raises the curtain on the latest innovation from CallidusCloud.
- Featured Industry Analysts: Peter Ostrow, Vice President and Research Group Director at Aberdeen Group, chairs a panel of visionary customers discussing the latest research on compensation management, marketing alignment, sales enablement and mobile learning across different industries. Scott Santucci, Principal Analyst & Research Director, Forrester Research, Inc., reveals the latest trends in sales and marketing alignment and how best to cope with today's buyers. Patrick Stakenas, Research Director, Gartner, reveals how Mobile, Social, Cloud, and Big Data will power the future of sales.
- Customer Speakers: 30 breakout sessions packed with best practices and insight from customers and partners across all industries and products will cover everything from building a business case to successfully navigating a project. For a full list of confirmed speakers visit the C3 website
- Product Experts: Onsite training sessions will run throughout the conference, providing attendees free access to hands on training and certification. Demo pods will be located in the expo hall showcasing the latest product innovations.
- Partner Expo: Meet the leading strategic partners, resellers and implementers from the CallidusCloud ecosystem.
C3 registration is now open. To see the full list of speakers, agenda and to register for the event visit: www.calliduscloud.com/c3
Follow the major C3 announcements on social:
For more information visit www.calliduscloud.com
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing and selling clouds. From back office to the field, from desktop to mobile, we ensure organizations have the right tools to be more effective and perform better. The combined power of our clouds, our people, and our partners fuels growth, empowers the work force and delivers real value. CallidusCloud drives performance and productivity for over 1700 leading organizations. Small, medium and large enterprises across multiple industries and geographies rely on CallidusCloud for quicker hiring, simpler learning, better marketing, and smarter selling.
For more information, please visit www.calliduscloud.com.
©2013. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, ForceLogix, Salesforce Assessments, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake and 6FigureJobs are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.