Canada Revenue Agency

Canada Revenue Agency

March 14, 2008 10:00 ET

Canada Revenue Agency/Tax Tip: We are here to help!

Did you know...

OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 14, 2008) - That the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) can help you if you're having a difficult time filing your 2007 income tax return? The CRA's Community Volunteer Income Tax Program offers tax help for individuals who have a simple tax-filing situation, are unable to complete their income tax and benefit returns themselves, and are unable to pay for assistance.

To determine if you are eligible, visit, or call the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program at 1-800-959-8281.

Contact Information

  • Canada Revenue Agency
    Media Relations