VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Feb. 14, 2013) - Canamex Resources Corp. ("Canamex" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CSQ)(OTCQX:CNMXF)(FRANKFURT:CX6) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with each of Tydewell Consulting Inc. ("Tydewell") and NIR Consultants Corp. ("NIR") to retain their services to handle the Company's investor relations activities for an initial three month term commencing February 13, 2013 and ending May 13, 2013 (the "Initial Term"), subject to acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange").
Tydewell and NIR both act as investor relations consultants for various public companies in Vancouver, B.C.
For the Initial Term, which may be extended by mutual consent, the Company has agreed to:
- pay Tydewell a monthly retainer of $4,000 and grant stock options to Tydewell entitling it to purchase up to 200,000 shares at an exercise price of $0.27 per share for a period of five years from the date of grant, in accordance with policies (including required quarterly vesting) of the Exchange; and
- pay NIR a monthly retainer of $5,000 and grant stock options to NIR entitling it to purchase up to 100,000 shares at an exercise price of $0.27 per share for a period of five years from the date of grant, in accordance with policies (including required quarterly vesting) of the Exchange.
Services to be provided by each of Tydewell and NIR, in consultation with Canamex, will include, but is not limited to:
- investor relations (including company information dissemination, inquiry responses, assistance with company events and advertising);
- investor communications through phone, email and personal contact;
- dissemination of Company news and information;
- create and implement an investor relations program that provides investors and interested parties with the information they seek; and
- provide media and advertising services where and when necessary.
Tydewell and NIR have each confirmed they have no interest, directly or indirectly, in Canamex or its securities, nor have they any right or intent to acquire an interest.
The Company will issue a further News Release regarding the grant of stock options, which will include options being granted to each of Tydewell and NIR.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Robert Kramer, CEO and Chairman
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.