Canfor Pulp Income Fund
TSX : CFX.UN

Canfor Pulp Income Fund

August 22, 2006 17:19 ET

Canfor Pulp Income Fund Announces August 2006 Distribution

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Aug. 22, 2006) - Canfor Pulp Income Fund (TSX:CFX.UN) announced today that it will make cash distribution of $0.12 per Fund unit, covering the period from August 1, 2006 to August 31, 2006, to be paid on September 15, 2006 to unitholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2006.

Canfor Pulp Income Fund's distribution policy is to pay monthly distributions to unitholders of record on the last business day of the month.

About Canfor Pulp Income Fund

The Fund is an unincorporated, open-ended trust established under the laws of the Province of Ontario, created to indirectly acquire and hold an interest in the Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership (the "Partnership"). The Fund indirectly holds a 20% interest in the Partnership with Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (a subsidiary of Canfor Corporation) holding the remaining 80% interest in the Partnership.

For more information about Canfor Pulp Income Fund and the Partnership, please visit www.canforpulp.com.


Contact Information