SOURCE: Capital Link, Inc.
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Dec 2, 2013) - On Tuesday, December 17, 2013, the seventh Annual Global Shipping Markets Roundtable will take place at the conclusion of the afternoon sessions of Capital Link's 15th Annual Greek Investor Forum: "An Era of Opportunity."
Executives from the shipping industry's leading companies will come together to assess and discuss the commodities, energy, and global shipping markets.
This roundtable is a sector panel discussion that will be moderated by Ms. Christa Volpicelli, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Citi and Mr. Andrew Horrocks, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Credit Suisse.
Panelists will include the following executives:
- Mr. Michael Jolliffe, Vice Chairman - Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)
- Dr. John Coustas, President & Chief Executive Officer - Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC)
- Mr. Ted Petrone, President - Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM) and Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NNA)
- Dr. Tasos Aslidis, Chief Financial Officer - Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA)
- Mr. Peter Evensen, President and Chief Executive Officer - Teekay Corporation (NYSE: TK), Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer - Teekay Offshore GP L.L.C., the general Partner of Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE: TOO), Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Director of Teekay GP L.L.C., the general partner of Teekay LNG Partners (NYSE: TGP)
For the full agenda and to register, please visit:
ORGANIZER: CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Capital Link is a New York-based Advisory, Investor Relations, and Financial Communications firm. Among other activities, Capital link has made a strategic commitment to the shipping industry, becoming the largest provider of Investor Relations and Financial Communications services to international shipping companies listed on the U.S. and European exchanges. Capital Link's headquarters are in New York with a presence in London and Athens. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange.