IRVING, TX--(Marketwire - Dec 13, 2012) - The Cash Store, a Texas based consumer financial services provider, will sponsor its first holiday toy drive through Dec. 17 to help the WFAA Santa's Helpers program collect toys. The WFAA Santa's Helpers program collects toys during the holiday season for more than 50,000 children who live in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton counties.
The Cash Store will accept new, unwrapped toys for children during regular store hours at 15 Cash Store locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth. Toys can be dropped off in marked boxes inside the stores.
"Through the toy drive, we want to help make the holiday season brighter for area children whose families may not be able to provide gifts," said Trevor Ahlberg, CEO. "The Cash Store is proud to participate in the toy drive. We hope the community will join us to support this cause."
The following Cash Store locations are collecting toys from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday:
- 1017 E. Trinity Mills Road, Suite 112 (Phone: 972-820-8804)
- 4701 Frankford Road, Suite 213 (Phone: 972-248-4100)
- 3797 Forest Lane, Suite 105A (Phone: 972-241-7855)
- 1301 W. Glade Road, Suite 144 (Phone: 817-283-0393)
- 6270 Oakmont Boulevard (Phone: 817-263-7222)
- 4869 Bryant Irvin Road (Phone: 817-423-9944)
- 12398 FM 423, Suite 800 (Phone: 214-705-1301)
- 5345 N. Garland Avenue, Suite 380 (Phone: 214-703-9508)
- 3050 W. Camp Wisdom Road, Suite 200 (Phone: 972-602-7676)
- 1700 Precinct Line Road, Suite 100 (Phone: 817-788-8443)
- 7601 N. MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 188 (Phone: 972-409-9775)
- 721 Hebron Parkway, Suite 110 (Phone: 214-488-4920)
- 4679 State Highway 121, Suite 101 (Phone: 972-624-8988)
- 2050 West University Drive, Suite 130 (Phone: 972-542-6355)
- 2100 Dallas Parkway, Suite 145 (Phone: 972-403-7245)
About Cash Store
The Cash Store is a trusted financial lending company with more than 280 locations across the country. They specialize in providing customers with a fast and convenient way to help meet unexpected financial expenses. For more about their services, visit http://www.cashstore.com.