ALPHARETTA, GA--(Marketwired - Jul 30, 2014) - Catavolt, Inc. today announced that its enterprise mobility application platform has achieved certification with SAP Gateway 2.0 (formerly known as SAP NetWeaver Gateway). Version 1.1 of Catavolt's native mobile client applications have been proven to integrate with SAP solutions, providing the following benefits to SAP customers:
- A secure and manageable platform for IT that enables rapid creation of mobile apps without coding, and real-time control of all mobile app data permissions and functionality
- Fast, personalized native mobile apps for users that work with any iOS or Android mobile device, able to be customized for each user's specific job, that utilize all device features such as camera and GPS
- Meaningful business outcomes in 60 days or less, from app concept to measureable business value generation
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that version 1.1 of Catavolt's native mobile clients, both iOS and Android, integrate with SAP Gateway technology to exchange critical data with instances of SAP Business Suite software.
"We are pleased to announce Catavolt's achievement of SAP certification," said David Rippetoe, vice president of development at Catavolt. "This certification is recognition that Catavolt can successfully support business processes running on SAP software, providing SAP customers with the opportunity to accelerate the development of mobile apps that generate user delight and provide real business value."
Catavolt's enterprise application mobility platform provides additional benefits for IT leadership teams and SAP enterprise software managers. These include:
- An ultra-secure "no data at rest" architecture that doesn't store any data on mobile devices or in the cloud
- Additional agility when responding to business requests for enterprise mobility, shifting core app development from programmers to business analysts, and reducing app development times from months to days
- The ability to easily integrate legacy SAP applications with other non-SAP enterprise software, databases or applications and use them on mobile devices
Catavolt is also listed in the SAP Store. SAP Store is the online destination to discover and buy solutions and services from SAP and partners including business analytics, mobile apps and cloud solutions. Catavolt also recently announced a new Style Editor for its enterprise mobility application platform, providing new and innovative app personalization features to SAP customers looking to use their applications on mobile devices.
About Catavolt, Inc.
Catavolt's enterprise application mobility platform helps companies out-mobilize their competition. We help companies create apps quickly, that are fast and personalized for users, secure and manageable for IT, and create meaningful outcomes for the business in 60 days or less at a fraction of the cost of traditional development approaches. For more information, visit www.catavolt.com.
SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.