LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2013) - Before taking the plunge into marriage, many couples head to Sin City with their closest friends, looking to have one last hurrah. Planning the festivities may not always be the easiest task but the experts at VEGAS.com have stepped in to offer some advice on how to make the most out of a Vegas-style bachelor or bachelorette party.
If the entire wedding party makes it out to Las Vegas for the weekend getaway our experts have suggested some activities the whole group can take part in.
- For the couple that plays together: Gather the gang and head to Machine Guns Vegas. Be sure to book one of the VIP packages offering a sleek VIP lounge complete with two private shooting lanes.
- For the foodies: The Strip has an endless supply of dining options ranging from five-star cuisine to menus inspired by world-famous chefs and more. Before heading out for a night on the town couples can reserve a table at one of Vegas' many culinary wonders like FIX at Bellagio or STK at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- For the entertainment lovers: Grab a seat at one of the hottest shows on Las Vegas Boulevard like Absinthe at Caesar's Palace. This racy comedy will keep both sides of the wedding crew captivated with daring acts such as the team of tight rope walkers and a special appearance by Angel Porrino from 'Holly's World.'
Prepare for a wild weekend of dancing, shopping and more if you're planning a guys or girls vacation to the Strip. Here are a few ideas for creating a proper Vegas party for the bride- and groom-to-be.
For the bachelorette:
- No ladies-only trip to Las Vegas is complete without a little retail therapy. Fashion Show Mall is an all-inclusive, one-stop-shop featuring a varied lineup of retailers and restaurants.
- Head to XBU -- X Burlesque University and learn the art of burlesque. Instructors will teach ladies subtle and sexy moves that are sure to get any guy's heart racing.
- Experience the nightlife scene like a VIP with the Vegas Party Bus Express package. The night kicks off with drinks at a popular ultra-lounge followed by stops at some of the Strip's most prestigious nightclubs.
For the bachelor:
- Fulfill the childhood dream of being a racecar driver and hop behind the wheel of a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche or Audi at Exotics Racing. Packages feature one-on-one coaching from a professional instructor and laps around a real racetrack.
- Since no bachelor party is complete without a group of beautiful women, bachelors can head to popular strip clubs like Sapphire Las Vegas or Crazy Horse III. If strippers are a no-go, striptease shows like Fantasy are an equally fun and sexy alternative.
- A day on the greens is a great way to take a break from the rambunctiousness of the Strip. Head out to one Vegas' many golf courses for some quality time with the boys.
Still looking for more ideas to make the weekend memorable? Check out a comprehensive list of bachelor and bachelorette party stops at http://www.vegas.com/bachelor-bachelorette-parties/
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours, attractions and clubs. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com actively promotes the city through social media, and has nearly 1 million followers on Facebook. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 40 locations including a VEGAS.com store at the Harmon Center located on the corner of Harmon and Las Vegas Boulevard. The company also offers a variety of excursions including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.