TORONTO--(Marketwired - Jul 29, 2013) - CentriLogic, a provider of international hybrid hosting and data center solutions, today announced several additions and promotions to its senior management team on the heels of record revenue growth and international expansion activities. The new senior management team will enhance CentriLogic's ability to successfully deliver its hybrid hosting solutions and managed hosting services to international customers with enterprise-class workloads. CentriLogic has added four new hires and appointed three existing employees to senior-level positions, as follows:
- Kevin Aplin - VP, Client Services. Kevin Aplin, former Group Sales Director at CentriLogic, has been appointed to VP, Client Services. In this role, Kevin will be responsible for the delivery of new customer implementations and ongoing customer satisfaction across all CentriLogic locations.
- Joe Damiani - VP & GM at The Capris Group. Joe Damiani, former Director of Operations at CentriLogic, has been appointed to VP & GM at The Capris Group. Joe will be responsible for managing The Capris Group's daily activities and will be heading post-acquisition integration efforts between CentriLogic and The Capris Group.
- Pat Lentz - CFO. Pat is a financial professional with nearly 20 years of experience providing investment banking, corporate finance, M&A advisory, and strategic consulting services to technology and telecommunications companies. Pat will serve as CentriLogic's interim CFO and will be responsible for managing all financial activities.
- Sapphire McCullough - Head of Global Compliance. Sapphire has extensive experience in implementing and managing internal controls and policies and achieving regulatory compliance for large organizations throughout Europe. In her new role, she will be responsible for CentriLogic's global compliance efforts with an initial focus on achieving SSAE 16 Type II, ISO27001, and ISO9001 compliance.
- Matej Sustic - VP, Operations & Technology. Matej will be responsible for managing and leading CentriLogic's international platform and operations teams. Matej has held senior technology and executive positions at companies including Telekom Slovenia, Telus Communications, Fusepoint Managed Services (now SAVVIS Canada), & Avtenta.si.
- Melinda Sutcliffe - VP, Human Resources. Melinda is a seasoned HR professional with more than 20 years of experience working across all aspects of HR in various countries. Melinda will be responsible for establishing global HR strategy, building a global team and managing HR-related M&A integration between CentriLogic, The Capris Group, and Dacentec Inc.
- Jack Thompson - VP, Sales. Jack Thompson, former Director of North American Sales & Business Development, has been appointed to Vice President, Sales. In his new role Jack will be responsible for all North American sales activities at CentriLogic.
"CentriLogic has achieved impressive global growth so far in 2013," said Robert Offley, President & CEO. "The additions we have made to our senior management team are necessary to support our business development strategies as we continue to expand our international footprint and hybrid hosting solutions portfolio. I am confident that through the expertise and knowledge that we have added to our leadership team, CentriLogic will strengthen its key business units and enable the company to achieve sustainable growth going forward."
CentriLogic is a trusted provider of international hybrid hosting, cloud computing, co-location, and managed data center solutions to organizations that gain advantage by outsourcing their IT hosting requirements, with global headquarters in Canada and data center facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Unlike other hosting companies, CentriLogic uses insights derived from a customer-first philosophy to deliver agile and elastic solutions designed to meet evolving IT infrastructure outsourcing needs.