SOURCE: Market Research Media Ltd
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 9, 2012) - MarketAnalysis.com has announced the addition of the new report "Human Resources (HR) Software Market Forecast 2013-2018." For more information, visit http://www.marketanalysis.com/?p=338.
The HR software market is forecast to grow by 2018 with a seemingly low CAGR of 2.4%. However, this relatively low overall growth rate is not indicative of the profound market shifts and inner market dynamics. The HR software market went through an unprecedented wave of consolidation in just two years. The years 2011 and 2012 were marked by three major acquisitions -- IBM buying Kenexa, Oracle buying Taleo and SAP buying SuccessFactors.
The ERP software giants pursue a double strategy in acquiring HR software companies:
- expanding and integrating the new best-in-class HR management functionality into their comprehensive product/service offerings;
- and introducing broader ERP product/service offerings through HR management loophole.
Despite lack of growth in such traditional segments of the HR software market as payroll, time and attendance, and benefits management, these segments still represent a big and lucrative chunk of the market. The growth in the HR software market is driven by talent management sectors (recruiting, training, performance management/BI, and leadership/succession management) as well as by shift to software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
The report provides detailed year-by-year (2013 - 2018) forecasts for the following HR software market segments:
- HR software market segments by geographic region: Americas, EMEA and Asia/Pacific;
- By HR administration software - payroll, time and attendance, and benefits management;
- By talent management software - recruiting, training, performance management/BI, and leadership/succession management.
- By company size tiers;
- By deployment model - licensed on premise, licensed hosted, and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
More reports on technology are available here http://www.marketanalysis.com/?page_id=214.
Market Research Media Ltd, a leading market research firm, provides comprehensive market research reports and forecasts to assist governmental and corporate decision makers understand the dynamics of world's technology markets. Fortune 500 companies, US Congress and EU government bodies rely on our strategic insights.