OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 24, 2012) -
- Preliminary limits for parties and candidates in the Monday, November 26, 2012, by-elections are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors.
- The preliminary limits for political parties with candidates in Calgary Centre (Alberta), Durham (Ontario) or Victoria (British Columbia) have now been published.
- The preliminary limits for candidates in each of the following electoral districts have now been published:
-- Calgary Centre
- These preliminary limits for political parties and candidates are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
- The final election expenses limits will be available on November 19, 2012.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.