WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - March 06, 2014) -
- CIC Wealth looks outside the financial advisory industry and engages diverse, top talent for new advisory board.
- The advisory board members are top-ranked executives from industries that range from art museums to Google.
- The advisory board will work with CIC Wealth partners to expand the firm's service model, enhance the firm's marketing plan, and support community outreach.
CIC Wealth, an independent financial advisory firm headquartered in Washington, DC metro area, today announced that they have established a new multi-industry advisory board. With the intent of advising on the expansion of CIC Wealth's service model and marketing reach, the CIC advisory board will meet semiannually and offer ongoing advice to the firm's partners.
CIC Wealth sought out advisory board members from outside of the financial advisory industry in the hopes of getting fresh and innovative perspectives. The new advisory board members include:
- Renee Finley, Vice President of Innovation and Market Research for Florida Blue
- Jennifer Francis, Executive Director of Marketing and Communications at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Lori Honigman, Partner in the Washington DC law firm of Glazer Winston Honigman Ellick
- Gianna S. Jackson, Senior Counsel in Cigna's Strategic Transactions department.
- Jacqueline J. Martin, Director of Marketing and Business Development at National Medical Reviews, Inc.
- Rachel Williams, former Strategic Partner Manager at Google
"As with all our initiatives, the driving force behind engaging these accomplished board members is to better serve our clients," said Ryan Wibberley, Founder and CEO of CIC Wealth. "We have already seen the positive impact that these unique ideas have had on our clients and community. We look forward to implementing more of these fresh perspectives into the advisory space."
In addition to advising on CIC Wealth's service model and marketing plan, the advisory board draws on their collective experience to help enhance CIC's community outreach. CIC Wealth has several personal finance education and youth events planned for 2014 that will greatly benefit from the board's impact.
"We are honored that these top minds from various industries have agreed to join our advisory board," said Michael Fein, President of CIC Wealth. "My partners and I decided that in order to become true innovators in our industry, we needed fresh, unbiased feedback. We look forward to working together and ever improving CIC Wealth."
About CIC Wealth
CIC Wealth has been providing individuals and organizations with financial guidance since 1999. With multiple offices throughout the mid-Atlantic region, including 25 Crossroads Drive, Suite 420 in Owings Mills, MD, the advisors of CIC Wealth pride themselves on crafting unique strategies for each client. For more information, please visit http://www.cicwealth.com Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC, and a Registered Investment Adviser.