FRAMINGHAM, MA--(Marketwire - Jan 31, 2012) - IDG Enterprise's Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise (CITE) Conference & Expo -- the first enterprise conference devoted exclusively to the consumerization of IT in the enterprise -- today announces several key additions to the 2012 conference agenda, including a special screening of the film Connected: An Autoblogography about Love, Death & Technology. Taking place at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco on March 4-6, 2012, the CITE Conference & Expo also announces its expanded speaker lineup of notable IT leaders, who will offer attendees an in-depth look into how today's corporations are working with an influx of consumer technology in the workplace.
New speakers added to the agenda of industry leaders include:
- Whitney Tidmarsh Bouck, Enterprise General Manager, Box
- Bernard C. Soriano, Deputy Director and CIO, California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Zev Lavon, Director, Enterprise Solution Architecture, CareFirst BCBS
- R. Lance Perry, Vice President, IT Customer Strategy and Success, Cisco
- Karen Walker, Vice President, Segment & Services Portfolio Marketing, Cisco
- Tiffany Shlain, Director, Co-Writer, Editor, Connected - The Film
- Bryce D. Williams, Social Collaboration Consultant-IT, Eli Lilly
- Philippe Winthrop, Managing Director, The Enterprise Mobility Foundation
- Don Stockslager, VP of Boarding Tools, Strategy and Support, First Data Corp.
- John Murray, CIO, Genworth Financial
- Myra Rothfeld, CMO, Genworth Financial
- Bradley P. Wright, VP of IT Integrated Customer Services, Jacobs
- Jane Boulware, General Manager, Windows Client, U.S. Business and Marketing Organization, Microsoft
- Kevin D. Jones, Consulting Social & Organizational Strategist, NASA's Marshall and Goddard Space Flight Centers
Additionally, noted journalists join the CITE Conference as program moderators, including:
- Scott Kirsner, business columnist, Boston Globe
- Maryfran Johnson, editor in chief, CIO
- Jon Fortt, technology correspondent, CNBC
- Julia King, executive editor, Computerworld
- John Gallant, senior vice president and chief content officer, IDG Enterprise
- Galen Gruman, executive editor, Infoworld
"We are excited to announce the additional speakers, moderators and programming for what promises to be a groundbreaking inaugural event and the first to take a holistic view into how new devices, social business interaction, mobile apps and enterprise trends are changing the way we work," said Michael Friedenberg, president & CEO, IDG Enterprise. "This notable group of speakers will offer valuable insight into how IT and business executives can leverage and manage the consumerization of IT to drive business."
The inaugural CITE Conference & Expo will feature a special screening of "Connected: An Autoblogography about Love, Death & Technology" -- the latest film from Tiffany Shlain, founder of The Webby Awards and co-founder of The International Academy of Digital Arts & Sciences. To find out more about the film and to view the trailer, please visit: www.citeconference.com.
For more information about the CITE Conference & Expo:
CITE Conference and Expo sponsors include Cisco, Citrix Systems, Juniper Networks, and Microsoft as Game Changer sponsors; Box as an Innovator sponsor; and Aerohive Networks, AirWatch, AppCentral, Bunchball, Good Technology, Krux, LongJump, MobileIron, Nukona, Symplified and YouSendIt as Next Gen sponsors. For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Adam Dennison, vice president/publisher, CIO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CITE Conference & Expo
CITE: The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise Conference & Expo brings together the buyers and sellers of consumerized IT solutions to drive adoption and deployment in the enterprise. This new, national conference and expo gives IT and business executives, venture capitalists, and a wide array of business technology decision-makers, a holistic view of how personal technology is changing and infusing the workplace -- with the ability to drive innovation and productivity to new heights. Embracing this trend is critical not only for attracting and empowering the next generation workforce but for retaining customers and creating business advantage.
About IDG Enterprise
IDG Enterprise, an International Data Group (IDG) company brings together the leading editorial brands (CFOworld, CIO, Computerworld, CSO, DEMO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World) to serve the information needs of our technology, security and financial-focused audiences. As the premier hi-tech B2B media company, we serve our reader and advertiser audiences by delivering award-winning content, community, conversation and conversion solutions across our entire portfolio of websites, events, magazines, products and services. In addition, the CIO Executive Council is a peer advisory service that delivers on the business, technology, and leadership needs for the world's elite CIOs and their respective staffs. For more information, visit www.idgenterprise.com.