FRAMINGHAM, MA--(Marketwire - Aug 15, 2012) - The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise (CITE) One-Day Forum, a new industry event devoted exclusively to the consumerization of IT in the enterprise, today announces the first round of speakers for the event taking place October 10, 2012 at the NYC Hilton New York. Produced by IDG Enterprise -- the media company comprising Computerworld, InfoWorld, Network World, CIO, DEMO, CSO, CIO Executive Council, ITworld and CFOworld -- the CITE forum will feature visionary thought leaders as well as real world case studies and discussions on how consumer technology is changing the world of business, both inside and outside the enterprise.
CITE Forum Speakers Include:
- George Baroudi, CIO/VP of IT, Chief Business Process Improvement Officer, Long Island University
- Noah Broadwater, CTO, Sesame Workshop
- John Gallant, SVP and Chief Content Officer, IDG Enterprise, Publisher of Computerworld, InfoWorld, Network World, CIO, CSO, ITworld and CFOworld
- Galen Gruman, Executive Editor, InfoWorld
- Dion Hinchcliffe, Executive Vice President, Strategy, Dachis Group
- Tony Lalli, Infrastructure Architect, Bank of New York Mellon
- Brian Katz, Director, Mobility Engineering, Global Infrastructure Services, Sanofi
- Ted Schadler, VP, Principal Analyst serving CIO professionals, Forrester
"For the first time consumers are demanding more of the devices they use, and these expectations are influencing how they prefer to conduct business. Organizations are challenged on how to integrate this trend into their business while managing risk," said Michael Friedenberg, president & CEO, IDG Enterprise. "The CITE Forum will take a holistic look at how mobility, social interactivity and cloud can effeciently be integrated into the enterprise and how these products and services will transform business."
IT and business decision-makers will gain an expansive view on how personal technology is changing the workplace, including tablets, smartphones, 4G, social media, cloud, gaming, virtualization and more. The CITE Forum sessions include:
- The Consumerization of IT: Driving The Next Generation of Business
- A Next Generation Enterprise: Building the Case for a Widescale Tablet Deployment
- Mobile Device Management: A Bank's Due Diligence Revealed
- Consumerization: Leverage the Potential, Manage the Chaos
- The Social Enterprise: A View from Inside
- Transformation in the Enterprise: The Post-PC Era
- The Social Enterprise
- Managing BYOD and IT in the Era of Social, Mobile and Cloud
The CITE Forum Sponsors include:
Next Gen Plus:
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Adam Dennison, vice president/publisher, CIO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this conference and to sign up for news alerts regarding speakers and registration, please visit www.citeforum.com. Event updates will also be broadcast on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CITEconference and with the hashtag #citeconf.
About CITE One-Day Forum
CITE: The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise One-Day Forum brings together the buyers and sellers of consumerized IT solutions to drive adoption and deployment in the enterprise. This new, reginal one-day event gives IT and Business Executives, Venture Capitalists, and a wide array of business technology decision makers, a holistic view of how personal technology is changing and infusing the workplace -- with the ability to drive innovation and productivity to new heights. Embracing this trend is critical not only for attracting and empowering the next generation workforce but for retaining customers and creating business advantage.
About IDG Enterprise
IDG Enterprise, an International Data Group (IDG) company brings together the leading editorial brands (CFOworld, CIO, Computerworld, CSO, DEMO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World) to serve the information needs of our technology, security and financial-focused audiences. As the premier hi-tech B2B media company, we serve our reader and advertiser audiences by delivering award-winning content, community, conversation and conversion solutions across our entire portfolio of websites, events, magazines, products and services. In addition, the CIO Executive Council is a peer advisory service that delivers on the business, technology, and leadership needs for the world's elite CIOs and their respective staffs.
Company information is available at http://www.idgenterprise.com/.