BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Oct 15, 2012) -
- Gives email marketers more to love with enterprise-class cross-channel campaign management in the cloud
- Expands social capabilities with more ready-to-deploy Twitter and Facebook campaigns apps
- Makes an already easy to use platform even easier, giving marketers what they need to be a hero in a fast-changing, consumer-driven world
ClickSquared, a global provider of SaaS cross-channel campaign management software and email services, is unveiling new enhancements to its Cross-Channel Marketing Hub ("the Hub") today at the 2012 Direct Marketing Association conference in Las Vegas. These enhancements arm relationship marketers with advanced tools to tailor their email campaigns to individual customer needs and generate superior results. New features also include expanded capabilities to deploy and manage both Twitter and Facebook campaigns from a single application -- a feature only found in the Hub.
"It's been one year since we introduced the Cross-Channel Marketing Hub. It was our goal then -- and now -- to make things as easy as possible for our clients: marketing professionals who are now responsible for managing multiple delivery channels and need to ensure that their communications to customers are consistent, relevant and effective. Email, social, mobile, direct mail -- it's an incredible amount of work when channel-specific tools are disconnected and the consumer landscape is always changing," said Dan Smith, senior vice president of marketing, ClickSquared. "What today's announcement highlights is our ongoing commitment to remove the complexity from email and cross-channel marketing. The Cross-Channel Marketing Hub's new features give marketers more ways to easily engage customers in the way they want to be engaged while gaining a richer understanding of individual customer behaviors. We're giving marketers more of what they need to achieve true competitive advantage."
With the new features of the Hub, customers can:
- Create Twitter campaigns via the Hub's clickSOCIAL module. Marketers can run ready-to-deploy apps to generate Twitter word-of-mouth, reward followers with exclusive content and run contests, sweepstakes and giveaways to acquire new followers.
- Run photo contests via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. ClickSOCIAL's new Photo Contest app allows marketers to easily incorporate visual storytelling into their fan acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- Easily embed seeds. Every marketing campaign needs seeds -- a list of designated internal recipients who act as a test bed for email content rendering and delivery. Now it's easier than ever for marketers to segregate their seed lists from the rest of the campaign to maintain campaign reporting integrity without sacrificing quality control.
- Better manage email deliverability. Marketers can now establish multiple IP sending pools to manage their email campaign traffic. This means a company's most loyal and active customers can receive mail from the strongest and most-established IP addresses, giving marketers the opportunity to bolster their email delivery rates to key recipients.
- Improve their email testing. ClickSquared's Hub gives marketers expanded campaign testing capabilities to ensure the highest levels of quality. New options exist to both enter and import recipient lists, and now tests can be run using both sample data and "real" data values.
- Drag and drop rich table objects. Expanded transaction table functionality allows marketers to drag and drop table objects from the content menu and customize the table(s) within the email editor. As a result, customers can receive more personalized content in their email communications since each table cell can be embedded with content built from transaction level data.
- Use a shortcut to find out which links get attention. With the "Clicked a Link" function, marketers can easily observe whether a specific link was clicked within a campaign without having to build a query. Moreover, they can use the feature within multiple areas of the Hub -- within the content editor, expression builder or query interface areas -- and easily generate reports that offer insight into link activity.
- Establish data access controls. Advanced data security for ad hoc analysis provides role-level access restrictions, assuring that specific users conduct ad hoc analysis with only the specific data to which they have access rights -- an important consideration for distributed and multi-national marketing teams.
ClickSquared will be demoing the Hub at DMA 2012 at booth #461. For more information about ClickSquared's Cross-Channel Marketing Hub please visit http://clicksquared.com/product/overview
ClickSquared is the only company offering SaaS cross-channel campaign management software, enabling B2C marketers to design, manage and deliver data-driven marketing programs across email, social, mobile, direct mail, survey, and web channels without the cost and complexity of "big software" and multi-vendor integrations.
ClickSquared's Cross-Channel Marketing Hub and value added services provide fast time-to-value, capture marketing efficiencies, deliver high ROI and create lasting value for organizations of all sizes.
ClickSquared has helped to build some of the world's best known brands including ARAMARK Parks and Destinations, The Boston Celtics, Capital One Bank, Miami Dolphins, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Greyhound, HomeAway, Hyatt, Lenovo, Leading Hotels of the World and Santander. ClickSquared has offices across the United States, including its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts as well as offices in the United Kingdom. For more information, call +1.857.246.7800 or visit http://clicksquared.com/ or via the links below: