TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Sept. 24, 2013) - CNSX Markets Inc. (operator of the Canadian National Stock Exchange "CNSX" and Pure Trading) today announced the successful launch of its new web facility at www.cnsx.ca.
Designed and developed with the support of Sutton Compliance Communications ("SCC"), the new site delivers much more than the information about listing and trading on the facilities operated by CNSX Markets. "In addition to updating the content related to our exchange, it's critically important that we assist CNSX issuers with their investor relations and compliance responsibilities", said Richard Carleton, CEO of CNSX Markets. "As a result, with the new web facility we've created individual micro sites for each one of our issuers. These sites offer issuers an important platform to tell their stories to current shareholders and the broader investing public. With SCC's assistance we are also providing issuers with tools to greatly simplify the SEDAR and exchange filing process."
Gord Sutton, CEO of SCC commented, "I am very impressed with the Management of the CNSX and how they are embracing disclosure. CNSX is the only exchange that is actually giving their listed companies the tools needed to report in a timely fashion and to be compliant with the guidelines and regulations. Congratulations!"
The new web facility is one of a number of initiatives underway at CNSX Markets designed to support the work of entrepreneurs in their efforts to build public companies in Canada. These include:
- A switch campaign encouraging companies listed on other exchanges in Canada to move their listing to CNSX to take advantage of a regulation model designed for the information age;
- Consolidation of its trading infrastructure to reduce the costs of trading and market data access for dealers and vendors;
- Partnerships with sell and buy-side organizations with a view to assisting entrepreneurs as they navigate the complexities of the public markets;
- The development of new models for market making and trading fees designed to promote tighter spreads, deeper order books, while preserving the benefits of a continuous auction market system accessible to all participants;
- Continued efforts to increase the awareness of CNSX Markets and its issuer companies in the finance and investor communities.
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cnsx.ca and on Twitter @CNSX_News.
Real-time quotes and company information are available at www.google.com/finance
About CNSX Markets:
CNSX Markets Inc. ("CNSX") is a Canadian company established in 2001 that operates the Canadian National Stock Exchange. The company was recognized as a stock exchange by the Ontario Securities Commission in 2004. CNSX provides listing and trading services to a wide range of Canadian and international issuers by offering low fees and innovative continuous disclosure features designed to minimize regulatory costs while improving the quality of information available to investors. With more than 200 securities listed, and 88 participating dealers, CNSX is an attractive and growing venue for issuers of equity and debt securities from all business sectors.
About Sutton Compliance Communications (SCC):
In operation for over two decades, Sutton Compliance Communications (SCC) is currently positioned as one of Canada's leading fully integrated corporate and compliance communication consulting firms. Having developed results-driven solutions for some of the country's most noteworthy organizations, SCC brings the necessary credentials, experience and expertise to the table. With proficiency in corporate development, Investor Relations, communications, design, digital solutions and technology, SCC understands the need for a uniform approach in communicating with your Stakeholders.
For further information, please visit www.suttoncompliance.com∩╗┐.