SOURCE: Coates International, Ltd.
WALL TOWNSHIP, NJ--(Marketwired - Jan 23, 2014) - Coates International, Ltd. ("the Company") (OTCQB: COTE) - The Company is pleased to invite all of its shareholders to an Open House at the Company's Headquarters located at 2100 Highway 34, Wall Township, NJ 07719. Shareholders may observe CSRV® products that the Company intends to manufacture in the USA and China.
- There will be a question and answer time.
- The Company's financial advisors from Oppenheimer will be in attendance to answer market and investment questions.
- The Company CFO, Mr. Barry Kaye, will present the executive summary and answer financial questions.
- President and CEO, Mr. George J. Coates, will be in attendance to answer technical and business questions. Some new technologies will be demonstrated.
- Coates Hi-Tech Engines, Ltd., our manufacturing subsidiary company, will be introduced. There will be opportunities for all shareholders to get involved. Resumes should be handed to the Company reps.
- When the Company opens its production operations, many new quality permanent jobs will be created here in the USA.
- NJMEP will be represented on one of the three days. We do not have confirmation of which day that will be.
SHAREHOLDERS WHO PLAN TO ATTEND MUST EMAIL OR POST NOTICE TO THE COMPANY SUPPLYING THEIR FULL NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND POSTAL ADDRESS STATING WHICH DAY AND TIME THEY WILL BE ATTENDING TO RESERVE A SEAT. NO WALK-IN'S WILL BE ADMITTED.
[No cell phones or recording devices will be allowed on the premises.]
There can be no assurance that the Company will be successful in any of the above endeavors.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.