SOURCE: Coates International, Ltd.
WALL TOWNSHIP, NJ--(Marketwired - Mar 25, 2014) - Coates International, Ltd. ("the Company") (OTCQB: COTE)
- The Company on March 24, 2014 signed more agreements including a Preliminary Cooperation Agreement with one of China's largest ship and engine generator manufacturing corporations.
- Our President & CEO Mr. George J. Coates comments:
- We are now making real progress with setting up large production operations in China. We may be joining forces with one of the largest manufacturing companies in the world. This is what we have been working very hard to do.
- We will not be giving up 51% to anyone.
- The company will also be retrofitting large ship engines and manufacturing industrial engine generators 150kw natural gas and 500kw to 6,000kw units.
- Management is extremely satisfied with the progress of the China deal.
- We have the capabilities to retrofit our CSRV® system to all size and types of existing combustion engines including the largest ship engines.
There can be no assurance that the Company will be successful in any of the above endeavors.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.
THE COATES OFFICIAL NEWS WEBSITE