SOURCE: College for Financial Planning
CENTENNIAL, CO--(Marketwired - Mar 11, 2014) - Financial planning professionals preparing for FINRA securities examinations stand to gain a major advantage in advancing their careers from a new partnership that pairs two of the financial education industry's leaders, the College for Financial Planning (CFFP) and ExamFX.
ExamFX offers training courses for the Series 63, 6, 7, 65, 66, 24 and 26 examinations. The joint CFFP-ExamFX exam preparation program is offered at a discounted rate for more than 150 financial firms nationwide and includes several other benefits, among them:
- The highest pass rate in the industry: Ninety-three percent of students who scored a 70 percent or higher on their final practice exam passed their exam on the first attempt.
- Money-back guarantee: If a student does not pass their FINRA exam within three days of scoring an 80 percent on the ExamFX Guarantee exam, the College will refund the cost of enrollment.
- State and testing provider-specific content: Students study only what they need to know, with simulations that look and feel like the actual exams.
- Multimedia functionality, including videos and flashcards: Students have access to a variety of tools to accommodate different learning styles, all based on ExamFX's proprietary Adaptive Learning Technology.
- Unmatched support: Representatives are available to provide guidance on industry and state-specific questions six days a week.
- The most current materials possible: Content experts frequently review and update the content to ensure study materials are the most accurate and concise.
The new partnership allows students who enroll in pre-licensing training through CFFP to apply the cost of their exam preparation toward a financial credential such as a CFP® Certification or a professional designation.
"The College is delighted to offer an additional incentive to financial planning professionals who are already working hard to meet their career goals," CFFP President John Sears said. "We strive to encourage our students to pursue the highest possible level of education so they may serve their clientele with maximum expertise."
"We're extremely excited to have been selected as the provider of securities and insurance training by an organization as prestigious as the College for Financial Planning," says Brian Tonry, executive vice president and general manager of ExamFX. "We're confident our solutions will complement and enhance the College's portfolio of educational offerings for financial services professionals."
Enrollees can apply pre-license training fees to any of CFFP's education programs, including the CFP Certification Professional Education Program; Asset Management and Retirement Planning designation programs and Master of Science degree programs.
The College will begin enrolling for these new programs on Monday, April 7th. For more information on this new CFFP-ExamFX partnership, please visit http://www.cffpinfo.com/examfx.html. Prospective students can call 1-800-237-9990 to find out if they qualify for a discount.
About the College for Financial Planning
Founded in 1972, the College for Financial Planning provides accessible and flexible degree, non-degree, and continuing professional education programs to students nationwide. Shortly after its founding, the College introduced the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, which has evolved into the world's most recognized and respected financial planning credential, with more than 60,000 professionals in the U.S. having earned the designation.
In addition to its CFP Certification Professional Education Program, the College offers three graduate degree programs, for more in-depth knowledge of the finance industry. Professional designation programs are also available, with specializations ranging from asset management to retirement planning. College for Financial Planning is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. More than 140,000 students have graduated from the College's programs. For more information, visit www.cffpinfo.com.
ExamFX is the leading provider of online pre-licensing and exam preparation solutions for the Insurance and Financial Services industries. With state-specific practice exams, designed to closely mimic actual testing environments, first-time pass rates average over 95%. ExamFX content is supported by cutting-edge online tools, including live webinars, virtual flash cards, videos, and focused review. Available courses include Series 6 & 63, 65, 66, 7, 24, 26, Life, Health, Property, and Casualty. www.examfx.com