Constitution Mining Corp.
OTC Bulletin Board : CMIN

November 11, 2008 09:01 ET

Constitution Mining Completes Purchase of 25% Interest in Gold Sands Project

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA--(Marketwire - Nov. 11, 2008) - Constitution Mining Corp. (OTCBB:CMIN) announces the company has paid US$750,000 and issued 2,000,000 shares of common stock to exercise the initial option to acquire a 25% interest in the Mineral Rights for 382 km2 of mining properties in the developing Gold Sands district of northeastern Peru. The company has the right to purchase the remaining 75% on terms previously disclosed.

Constitution Mining CEO, Dr. Willem Fuchter commented, "We are optimistic about the potential for the Gold Sands district to become one of the better known gold regions suitable for the use of modern, large scale dredging technologies."

About Constitution Mining Corp.

Our Mission is to consistently increase the amount of honest money - gold and silver - underlying the number of shares we have outstanding. We intend to acquire, explore for, and hold onto deposits of gold and silver. Additional information about Constitution Mining Corporation may be obtained at www.ConstitutionMining.com.

On behalf of the Board:

Dr. Willem Fuchter, CEO

Constitution Mining Corp.

Disclaimer

This release contains forward-looking statements that are based on the beliefs of Constitution Mining Corp. management and reflect Constitution Mining Corp. current expectations as contemplated under section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. When used in this release, the words "estimate, "project," "believe," "anticipate," "intend," "expect," "plan," "predict," "may," "should," "will," "can," the negative of these words, or such other variations thereon, or comparable terminology, are all intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current views of Constitution Mining Corp. with respect to future events based on currently available information and are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties pertaining to development of mining properties, changes in economic conditions and other risks, uncertainties and factors, which may cause the actual results, performance, or achievement expressed or implied by such forward looking statements to differ materially from the forward looking statements.

Contact Information