SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwire - Mar 28, 2013) - Contour Inc., maker of the world's easiest-to-use action HD video cameras, today announces an exciting retail collaboration with Yamaha Motor Corporation that brings their line of award-winning products to Yamaha dealers across America.
"Riding motorcycles, ATV's, side x sides or snowmobiles are just some of the outdoor activities Contour users already love to do, so it was a very clear choice to team up with Yamaha," said Bill Lucarelli, vice president of sales at Contour. "Adventure-seekers across the country can find Contour cameras, mounts and accessories at their local Yamaha dealer, making it easier than ever to capture and share the action."
The high-end Contour+2 camera, the colorful ContourROAM2 camera and 23 different accessories are now available at select Yamaha dealers. A few of the top camera features include:
- Simple to Use: Just slide the power/record switch forward to immediately start capturing video
- Four Crisp HD Modes: Both cameras shoot in 1080p as well as 720p at 60 frames per second
- Available in Multiple Colors: Select from gun metal gray (Contour+2), blue or black (ContourROAM2)
- Get 'Em Wet: The ContourROAM2 is waterproof without a case up to one meter. The Contour+2 comes with a waterproof case that allows you to go as deep as 60m underwater
- Still Photo Mode: Shoot in 9 different time intervals with still photo mode
- Beautiful, Rugged Design: Contour cameras are well known for their stylish, low profile and rugged design
- Versatility: Compatible with Contour's extensive collection of camera mounts. The camera also features a 270 degree rotating lens assuring that you'll always get the perfect shot no matter where the camera is mounted.
Pricing and Availability:
The Contour+2 ($399.99), ContourROAM2 ($199.99), mount kits, carrying cases, Picatinny mount, and charging accessories are now available at Yamaha dealers nationwide. Additional information can be found at your local Yamaha dealer or at yamaha-motor.com
Seattle-based Contour Inc. makes it easy to capture and share life's moments through its rich ecosystem of hands-free cameras, data, mobile apps and accessories. Contour products are available in 40 countries and sold at Best Buy, Apple stores, Amazon.com, REI, Zumiez, EMS, Yamaha, B&H Photo, Video and Pro-Audio. For more information, please visit: www.contour.com or check out Contour on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/contour) and Twitter (@contour_cam).