AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwire - Mar 5, 2013) - CopperEgg Corp., a leading cloud monitoring and analytics company, today announced a record setting 2012 in which digital innovators and dynamic enterprises alike hit a tipping point due to lost visibility and spiraling complexity as interactive applications matured into business-generating services. With more than 100 new customers adopting CopperEgg in this year alone, it is clear that these challenges will continue to accelerate in 2013. As SXSW Interactive kicks off, plan to meet Austin-based CopperEgg at SXSW Interactive and the SXSW Startup Crawl.
"To revolutionize the way mobile application developers promote and monetize their apps, we need an equally revolutionary way to monitor our real-time infrastructure," said Bryant Chou, CTO of Vungle. "We rely on Copper Egg cloud service monitoring to assure our developer community has instant access to short, snappy video trailers made and distributed through our in-app mobile video platform. CopperEgg comprehensive visibility continuously checks AWS server health, Redis database performance, and overall service quality, alerting us before an issue ever becomes a customer-affecting situation."
"As a high-performance, game-server hosting service, we are committed to deliver the highest service quality and response time in the industry," said Andrew Horton, Director of Operations at Aim2Game. "CopperEgg real-time monitoring is the only solution that can ensure our customers always have non-stop access to our lightning fast, worldwide network of Minecraft servers, enabling us to deliver the optimal experience to our customers."
As more enterprises push forward with cloud computing and software-defined datacenter initiatives, their concerns have mirrored early digital adopters pushing the limits in the mobile, gaming, SaaS, interactive design and social media industries. CopperEgg operations highlights for 2012 include:
- 564 percent increase in new customers
- Over 1000 new website monitoring users in first 3 months after its launch
- Customers include many of the largest Amazon AWS, Rackspace, MSP, and cloud hosting customers
- Launched new website monitoring service
- Launched new custom application performance metrics service
- Expanded server monitoring with application process visibility, REST API, custom dashboards, and mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, and Android users
- SaaS Metrics
- 1365 percent increase in monthly recurring revenue (MRR)
- 74 percent reduction in customer acquisition costs (CAC)
- Negative churn as customers expand usage at 5 percent month-to-month
- Production-Scale Architecture
- Processing over 83 billion records a day
- 669 percent increase in monitored servers
- Industry-leading, five-second monitoring for real-time infrastructure analytics
- Global Reach, Customer Breadth
- Users in over 90 countries around the world leveraging CopperEgg Monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS) offerings
- Enterprise deployments constitute 30 percent of customer base
- Hybrid mix of Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, and Mac environments running across OpenStack, AWS, VMware, Xen, and numerous heterogeneous infrastructures
CopperEgg cloud monitoring provides unified, simple, smart, and fast insight into the performance, quality, and availability of cloud services, applications, websites, and servers running at production scale. Our SaaS-based cloud application performance metric monitoring, server monitoring, and web application monitoring deliver immediate intelligence into critical cloud performance problems, correlated visibility into developing trends, and split-second decision support for organizations of all sizes. CopperEgg products are simple to try, install, use, and grow. Our scalable, big data monitoring platform, which is processing over 83 billion records a day, maximizes hybrid visibility, minimizes false alarms, and optimizes performance fidelity at scale. CopperEgg is backed by Silverton Partners and based in Austin, Texas.